Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4610129 times)

Offline chamookman

Re: Life is good
« Reply #15705 on: March 13, 2018, 02:06:36 am »
Impressive collection of Blades Pappy  :OK ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #15706 on: March 13, 2018, 06:23:26 am »
Thanks Guys, Zuma love to have you someday. ;) I do have a lot of very generous friends. I feel very very blessed. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Chief RID

« Reply #15707 on: March 13, 2018, 07:02:25 am »
I've always admired your spirit. Keep it coming. I sure enjoy the pics and the inspiring effort.

Offline BearG

« Reply #15708 on: March 13, 2018, 07:50:26 am »
Well Sea Bass isn't going to be able to make it, so I'm rolling on the bike. I should get there around 12 on Friday. Dan and Jarrod sometime later. Got room in the refrigerator for a couple of cases of beer?  I'll give you a call sometime Thursday, and you can let me know if I need to get anything. Can't wait!!!
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15709 on: March 13, 2018, 04:46:58 pm »
I suppose I can find the room Bear, don't lose them like the last trip on your bike. ;) :) :) Looking forward to seeing ya. Ya I heard about little Steve, I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. :) Just about got everything wrapped up today, just a few more odds and ends, so we should be ready for yall. Been getting a lot more response for this one, way more than usual, especially out of state so it may turn out to be a good weekend for us. ;) Weather looks a little iffy but that's Tennessee in the spring. ;) :) You Play outside you might get wet. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15710 on: March 16, 2018, 06:30:53 am »
Well it's Friday and headed to the cabin, still got some things to do to be ready for the event this weekend, also got some good friends coming in for the shoot[Bear/Brother Dan] so it should be fun. Hope yall have a good one and if you are close drop by for a visit. We have a great course set so I feel sure you will enjoy. It's not the Classic but fun never the less. Life is Good. ;) ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #15711 on: March 16, 2018, 06:32:52 am »
Good luck with the shoot Pappy.  I hope you have a good turnout. 
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #15712 on: March 16, 2018, 08:31:44 pm »
Y'all have fun, I'm heading way south again, Saturday.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15713 on: March 19, 2018, 07:28:44 am »
We had a good time this weekend, weather was very nice to us and the turn out was good, about 150 shooters so this event picked up from last year. I forgot my camera and left it at the cabin last night but will have a few pictures this evening. Hope yall had a good weekend also. Now on to the Classic. ;) :) Life is Good. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #15714 on: March 19, 2018, 08:01:55 am »
Was funny,  I had to go and get some brick work done Sunday about 1300. I saw Booger checking to see if I was still in shed about three times. Think he was tryin to wait me out. . . Lol

Great weather and shoot. Allen's cane arrows shoots like they shot from a gun from that Yew bow he built last spring.
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline CrowFoot

« Reply #15715 on: March 19, 2018, 12:38:51 pm »
All of us Buck Hollow boys had a great time as always and you guys put on a great shoot once again. Thanks Pappy and Mike Scott for helping me put the finishing touches on my new selfbow. I shot it about all day yesterday and it is a sweet shooter! We will see you soon.

Offline HH~

« Reply #15716 on: March 19, 2018, 04:12:39 pm »
Ol Mike looked great since I saw him last! Better than last time I saw him. Like a new man. Good fer him. He makes a goodun. I helped him finish his shelf on his bow for the 21st Classic on the one he won the Backed selfbow challenge with. What it's all about helpin out your mates.
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15717 on: March 19, 2018, 04:34:35 pm »
You are welcome Goob, ya great time for sure. Here are a few pictures, what a difference a few days make in Tennessee as for the weather. These are from the first of the week. My back yard and road to the cabin. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15718 on: March 19, 2018, 04:36:29 pm »
Mike/Bill/Will and Little John showed up Friday evening before the shoot. Had a great Friday night. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15719 on: March 19, 2018, 04:40:20 pm »
GregB and a couple of his bow projects, short sleeve weather Saturday. Then my baby girl made her first shooting event.  ;) Got to love that, start them out young. ;)Our new pet in registration keeping guard. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good