Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4649814 times)

Offline FlintWalker

Re: Life is good
« Reply #1500 on: May 08, 2008, 11:20:11 pm »
 They're BOTH very easy on the eyes.  ;D
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #1501 on: May 08, 2008, 11:54:12 pm »
  Rodney, Your post just doesen't sound right, I'm going to translate for Dana;

" Thuh tarlll,  savaudedly, hansum, wuan, n tha blaaeck   teeeshuurt, beeehine Pappy's ( we all say pappy here)  wyfe. Oh, aind wholdin uh chairie Coke."

If I messed up Rodney,,just slap me next time and let me sip some of that Cherry Coke.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #1502 on: May 09, 2008, 07:56:40 am »
I am sure I can't top last weekend but I plan to try,I am headed to the cabin this evening
to get back to some arrow making and scraping.I got everything cleaned up this week so
I am back to normal,may even do a little work on the farm. :o I have some more Turkey wings to work up and since this is the last week for them I may try and get out Sat. morning for a short while and chase them around.I have an Ironwood bow I need to finish and almost done wit a dozen Hickory arrows,I planed on doing them last week but for some reason I didn't find the time. :)
Tiller as far as smell ,I went in the cabin yesterday an I figure it will take me a month or 2 to get
it back to smelling like dirty socks and dead critters,did you hide some of that soap somewhere,
I thought I found it all but now I wonder. ;D ??? In all seriousness I really appreciate all of yall making the trip to help support this thing we call Archery it would be hard to keep this going without yalls
help and I want you to know you are welcome anytime.I better get to work so I can get out of here at a reasonable time.See yall Monday with pictures Of course.Hope yall have a good one also.
[life is good] for sure. :) O ya this is what smelling good will do for you and a map,we had folks from all over the country and beyond.It was great.
     Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:16:55 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #1503 on: May 09, 2008, 08:09:07 am »
Don't forget about that Yooper he was pretty messed up dude ::) :o ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1504 on: May 09, 2008, 08:34:30 am »
How could I forget you,I got your hat.and thanks I wear it wit pride. :)By the way
Cody Parker won you knife,I need to figure out how to get it to him and thanks
again for giving it.I tried to win it but no luck,I could have had all but one ticket in the
drawing and wouldn't have won,no luck at drawings. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #1505 on: May 09, 2008, 09:34:24 am »

wow....101 pages....is this some guiness record trial going on here???  ???
Frank from Germany...

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #1506 on: May 09, 2008, 10:10:58 am »
Maybe we should have a couple of Tn. Classic's per year...I don't think once a year is quite enough. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1507 on: May 09, 2008, 10:17:11 am »
I don't know if this old body could handle 2. ;) ;D ;D Its a Classic every weekend for me,except for the crowd. :) You coming down this weekend Greg  ???
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #1508 on: May 09, 2008, 10:23:06 am »
You coming down this weekend Greg 

You just don't know how much I want too...but the wife has plans for me. Wants me to go to her brothers with her, and after last week's events, I couldn't hardly tell her I would really rather scrape on osage, straighten cane arrow's, eat deer steak, you know...all the good stuff that goe's on down at the cabin.

I'm carrying my bow with me to shoot, and plan on trying to talk my brother-in-law into looking for cane with me! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #1509 on: May 09, 2008, 10:53:53 am »
sounds like i missed a heck of a shoot!  i'll be there next year!!!  hot chicks, moonshine, and june bugs - how can a fellow stay home with all that going on.  i haven't drank shine since i use to help my cousin make it, maybe i'll bring some scotch to be on the safe side.  someone please tell me what james parker is wearing and where can i get one of those hats??
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline DanaM

« Reply #1510 on: May 09, 2008, 11:07:50 am »
Chris the hat James is wearing is dog hair that much I remember :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #1511 on: May 09, 2008, 11:21:34 am »
That hats a one of a kind for sure, and it don't even smell like a wet dog..... ;D
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Keenan

« Reply #1512 on: May 09, 2008, 12:07:28 pm »
Tiller that is a fairly big smile on your face  ::)  Are you Ok ???   :D

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1513 on: May 09, 2008, 01:10:48 pm »
I don't know if he is OK but he sure did smell good all week. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #1514 on: May 09, 2008, 01:23:37 pm »
There something to be said for his soap as not only did he smell purty he didn't get any ticks ::)

Manistique, MI