Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4609179 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #1590 on: May 15, 2008, 12:40:10 pm »
Yall are more than welcome,I'll keep it in a safe place till you find out who it belongs to.It
was a really great time,even better than last year and I would have never thought that would be possible.Can't wait till the next one now. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #1591 on: May 15, 2008, 02:22:19 pm »
It
was a really great time,even better than last year and I would have never thought that would be possible.Can't wait till the next one now.
   Pappy

I agree! I hate to wish my life away, but next May seems to far away at the moment. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #1592 on: May 15, 2008, 10:33:44 pm »
  Pappy, It is probally SarahAnne's. I finished the final sanding and I think it went in the hot box hopeing it would get a finish on it. She couldn't take it on the plane. I was glad to do it. ;D, not suckered. :-* :-*
   p.s. thanks for the new hat
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #1593 on: May 15, 2008, 11:03:11 pm »
  Pappy, It is probally SarahAnne's. I finished the final sanding and I think it went in the hot box hopeing it would get a finish on it. She couldn't take it on the plane. I was glad to do it. ;D, not suckered. :-* :-*
   p.s. thanks for the new hat
OH you are SUCH a sucker!!   :o  >:D  ;)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #1594 on: May 16, 2008, 01:26:11 am »
Marie, That's suck-up!!! ;)     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #1595 on: May 16, 2008, 01:27:23 am »
That too!  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1596 on: May 16, 2008, 07:26:48 am »
Well it is Friday again,weeks go so fast,I don't have any big plans for the weekend,John Thomas is coming down again to hang out and shoot and nap.Yall really got a fire started under him at the Classic,I haven't seen him this excited in several years and that is a good thing.I plan on getting
the rest of my stuff ready for the trip up to Ryan's and work on some feathers,went down yesterday to find more Turkey wings someone had left for me so I need to get them cut off and
put away,also laid out some Turkey breast and deer loin to put in marinade to take to Ryan's,May eat a little before I go. ;) ;D Also if time allows work on my new Osage bow I started last week,ant
for sure what all I will get into but I am sure I will find something.Hope yall have a good one also.
Life is Good.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Manager

« Reply #1597 on: May 16, 2008, 12:54:45 pm »
Pappy, its mine.... ;D ;D

Mullet is not a a suck up nor was he suckered....he is just that nice of a guy :) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #1598 on: May 16, 2008, 01:22:51 pm »
Pappy, its mine.... ;D ;D

Mullet is not a a suck up nor was he suckered....he is just that nice of a guy :) O:) O:) O:) O:) O:)
                                                  NOW LOOK WHO'S THE SUCK UP!!!!!

>:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Manager

« Reply #1599 on: May 16, 2008, 01:31:27 pm »
Now if someone could just put a pretty finish on it so i can shoot it next year........that would be FABULOUS!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o O:) O:) O:) O:)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #1600 on: May 16, 2008, 02:48:39 pm »
Now if someone could just put a pretty finish on it so i can shoot it next year........that would be FABULOUS!!

I'm sure I could um suck up and put a "pretty finish" on that bow for you, but I've heard rumor's goin' about concerning new BOM hats...where's mine? ??? :'(
 ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Manager

« Reply #1601 on: May 16, 2008, 03:42:20 pm »
I think we can work something out...   O:) O:) O:) O:) :D :D

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #1602 on: May 18, 2008, 11:21:40 am »
Pappy, we worked all day yesterday at the club setting stakes for 1 of the courses and getting the mechanical targets going. It rained off and on all day, I just hope it gets it out of its system before next weekend. We did rent a 20x20 canopy this year so we have a place for people to hang out if its raining, and we'll probally do our demo's under it too. Last year it got a little crowed in the club house when the down poors came......but it worked out good for the kitchen and the vendors... ;D Hope you guys have a safe, and happy trip. See ya soon, Ryano.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1603 on: May 18, 2008, 01:12:43 pm »
We can work something out Sarah,I am sure between Greg and I we will have it finished by then, Ryan we spared out tents,just bringing 2 Small tents and started packing this morning,We plan on leaving early Thursday morning,probably
around 4 so we should be there early afternoon.Had a great weekend ,I post some pictures and tell about it in the
morning. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1604 on: May 19, 2008, 09:30:49 am »
Great weekend,got a couple of IW bows laid out for some good friends and done a lot
of shooting.Also got started packing for the trip up to Ryan's this week.I put a handle on a stone blade John Thomas gave me that turned out pretty nice.Also my new pups opened there eyes.
They are going to be a handful now.Here are some pictures.Some wild Turkey and deer loin I am
getting ready for the trip up North,hope they like it,and supper Friday night.
     Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:20:25 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good