Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 3103652 times)

Offline chamookman

Re: Life is good
« Reply #16965 on: November 18, 2019, 02:51:37 am »
Busy times, Thanks as always for sharing Pappy  (=) ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #16966 on: November 19, 2019, 07:53:19 am »
I couldn't believe how fast the week went by. I'm back in Florida thawing out and missing the good times. I definitely had more opportunities this trip up but just couldn't get it together. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones and fantastic being there when your new Grandson arrived and seeing your happy face. Thanks for everything, Pappy, and you can bet it was a good time for all of us.

And could you hang on to my oil skin hat till I get up there in the Spring? Not sure where I sat it down.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #16967 on: November 19, 2019, 04:57:52 pm »
 Glad you enjoy Bob, maybe someday you can make it back down,sure love to have you. :)I will do that Eddie,but haven't seen it ?  same here great time. I was Blessed this morning to take another deer 110lb 6 point with my Osage static.Liver and 1 lung at 4 yards, Sister I think has finely really got it!!! 250 yard and she never missed a beat, It usually takes a few years before you can learn to really trust a dog ,she has done good on and off over the last couple of years but this year she has really came into her own and has gained my trust, great feeling, got to love a good dog. :)
Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good