Author Topic: Quit Smoking Support Group  (Read 18218 times)

Offline Badger

Re: Quit Smoking Support Group
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2010, 11:40:36 am »
  Keep it up n2 hard part is over. Steve

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2010, 09:43:22 am »
I'm sorry to hear that also David.  I also believe you'll beat this.

I smoked a bit when I was younger, probably a dozen years or so, peer pressure.  I always thought it tasted like c**p.  Just as soon smoke Poplar twigs than that stuff
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline aznboi3644

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2010, 11:25:07 am »
I have smoked for over 7 years...started when I was 14.  Didn't smoke that much just every now and then.  Onto my high school years I smoked almost two packs a day.

Last month I quit...started from moving on from a pack a day to a pack a week...then just told myself I dont need these damn sticks.  I've changed my diet and cut out all mcfatolds unhealthy shit.

Words cannot explain how much better I feel physically and mentally.  More energy...not always tired and wanting to take a nap.

I'm 100 percent sure I will never start smoking again...I feel too good to start again.

To everyone else...props and a strong mind prevails.

Offline chasing crow

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2010, 12:24:36 pm »
Distructo, you hit it on the nose. Dana, way to go. Just enjoy your new found freedom. After trying several times, i just threw em out and never wanted another. Been 20 years. Everything's better. Have a brownie for me!!
We know more than we think we do. Pass your knowledge on to our youth

Offline Thwackaddict

« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2010, 01:37:37 pm »
Been trying off an on for a few months now,Michael is right if you dont wnat it 100% not gonna happen,as i dont want to quit I NEED TO QUIT!But if they keep goin uop in price like they have been won't be long til I cant afford them anyway.Try to make this pack my last,i think if i would get out and exercise every time i want one,or find something to occupy my mind til the craving passes i think i can do it.
david-our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,my non-smoking best friend is battling stage 4 malenoma.so we feel your pain,with all the new meds and technology gettin ready to hit the market,hang in there and i think the both of ya can beat this thing!Rip some lips for me on your trip.
Hello everyone.My name is Randy and I am addicted to THWACK!!

Southwest,VA