Author Topic: Baby Carriers  (Read 7383 times)

Offline NTD

Re: Baby Carriers
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2010, 12:56:18 am »
J,

Don't worry the "Hippie" comments are mostly joking.  I definitely care more about the benefits to her than how I look.  The hippie thing stems from friends that we have that ARE hippies, Vegans, open marriage, she don't shave her legs, kind of Hippies.  She is the first person we knew who used a sling and actually gave my wife the ring sling that my wife uses.  But I wouldn't mind something that doesn't look so granola.  If I didn't have that option I'd deal.
While typing this my wife actually just found me a camo mei tai and I think she's going to order it for me.  I really do look forward to having her with me while doing my projects and the possibility of toting her around at the field archery range has got me pretty excited.

Thanks for all the input guys, got a lot more than I expected.
Nate Danforth

Offline Diligence

Re: Baby Carriers
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 11:06:12 pm »
excellent!

One tidbit...remember that when you are carrying the baby on the front of your chest, that you are actually bigger than you usually are.  I've bumped my kids into all sorts of stuff, cuz I forgot that they were there...LOL.

J
"Always do your best and to everyone be kind and good" - Ernst Hjalmer Selin (1906-2000)....my grandfather's words of advice he wanted me to tell my children.