Author Topic: resizing photos  (Read 7134 times)

Grunt

Re: resizing photos
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 08:44:32 am »
I've got a Mac and what I do is down load into I Photo from my camera I then email them to my self out of IPhoto. I Photo asks me small, med, or large, and I go for medium. When they are received I drag the photos out of email and put them on the desktop. It's almost too easy with a Mac.
You have to email them to yourself...... what a hassel.

I set my camera on the lowest setting resize my pics in paint and by the time i get them to where they are under 200 thingys they are too small to see
At some point you will wish you had the pictures in a bigger format. If you use the camera on the lowest setting you cant even print decent small pictures. It is well worth learning how to resize a copy, and keeping the large photo.

To email out of I photo takes two mouse clicks and one key stroke. Macs Rule!!!

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: resizing photos
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 01:50:03 pm »

To email out of I photo takes two mouse clicks and one key stroke. Macs Rule!!!
Then you have to retrieve them from your email.  All of a sudden there are just as many steps to do it that way.
I wouldn't say Macs Rule by any means. They do make some things easier, but they are such idiots when it comes to using other commercial software.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah