Author Topic: Horse Feathers Ranch - comments?  (Read 5038 times)

Offline Diligence

Horse Feathers Ranch - comments?
« on: February 15, 2010, 02:11:49 pm »
Just curious if anyone has any comments on their service?  I've emailed twice to inquire about shipping costs, but have not got a response.  Has anyone had any "less than satisfactory" experiences?....I'd like to support them as they are one of the PA advertisers.

D

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 03:54:01 pm by Sarah »
"Always do your best and to everyone be kind and good" - Ernst Hjalmer Selin (1906-2000)....my grandfather's words of advice he wanted me to tell my children.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Horse Feathers Ranch - comments?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 02:55:29 pm »
Send Calendergirl a PM and see if she can't help you. Sorry you are having problems with Horsefeathers. The times I've used them everything went smoothly.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 05:35:38 pm »
I've bought stuff from them, never any problems and it got from them to me amazingly quickly.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 11:28:42 pm »
I've always had good experiences with them.
Traverse City, MI

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 12:15:58 am »
I have had nothing but good, but I have heard of problems in the email, but it was that when they sent the email back, it went to the guys junk mail. Check your junkmail, then send Sarah a PM.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Diligence

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 01:01:30 am »
thanks for the reassurance guys......I'll give them a phone call instead.

Cheers,
Jaye
"Always do your best and to everyone be kind and good" - Ernst Hjalmer Selin (1906-2000)....my grandfather's words of advice he wanted me to tell my children.

Manager

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 03:54:45 pm »
Just curious if anyone has any comments on their service?  I've emailed twice to inquire about shipping costs, but have not got a response.  Has anyone had any "less than satisfactory" experiences?....I'd like to support them as they are one of the PA advertisers.

D

Where are you shipping to?  I accidentally hit modify rather than quote on your above message.  I am the one that answers all HFR emails..

Sarah