Author Topic: Fire Piston  (Read 19915 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Fire Piston
« on: March 13, 2007, 05:20:46 pm »

Anyone know how to make one? If so could you let me know since I would like to build one. Seems prety straight forward from pictures I have seen but would like to know the ins and outs from someone who has done one.

D. Tiller
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Agbowyer

Re: Fire Piston
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 05:42:21 pm »
 ??? What is it?

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 06:06:55 pm »
I read about them - and wherever I was readin had instructions but can't remember where that was. Would be cool to make one though, c'mon somebody.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Kegan

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 06:52:43 pm »
I don't think they have exact intructions, but go to willdwoodsurvival.com , they should have something ;D

Offline sonny

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 07:37:41 pm »
check out the Fire Making forum at Paleoplanet. there's a good thread over there in which a fellow calling himself "cutshirt" (real name Darrel) gives darned good instructions.....

http://p081.ezboard.com/fpaleoplanet69529frm65.showMessage?topicID=158.topic  ....found it quickly enough. that's a link to that thread.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

cutshurt

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 01:22:18 am »
Thanks persimmon.........I tryed to be as clear as I could on how to do it :)

cutshurt