Author Topic: Dalton day  (Read 2805 times)

Offline FlintWalker

Re: Dalton day
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 12:38:27 am »
That big one is nice, but the smaller one really catches my eye.  Lay with it! you'll get it figured out ;)
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline meximike

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 01:14:34 am »
Wow! I havent met you yet be we are going to have to sit down and talk. Jessie assures me you have only been knapping a  year or so...  I think you have been closet knappin... Excellent work... Mike

VenomBOWslinger

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 01:59:51 am »
Nice daltons..Hey u notice how dry and banged up our hands are getting...your wedding ring needs buffing too!. :o

Russ

Offline Timo

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 08:42:58 am »
Jessie assures me you have only been knapping a  year or so...  I think you have been closet knappin... Excellent work... Mike

Mexmike, I think you have me confused with a better knapper. ??? The guy you want to set down with is "sawfiler" ;)

.Hey u notice how dry and banged up our hands are getting...your wedding ring needs buffing too!. Shocked

Venom B, My hands always get in rough shape during the winter months,knappin does magnify it a bit though. That ring is almost worn into. O:)