Author Topic: if you could meet any one from PA  (Read 20860 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: if you could meet any one from PA
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2010, 06:52:40 pm »
Justin it does produce some disturbing mental images. ;D
Disturbing?? ?? I'm glad I didn't eat.  :o

Hatch, the Tennessee Classic is as close to a dedicated meet as you will find. I think more PA folks go to the Classic than shop at Walmart.  ;)
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2010, 07:21:05 am »
Yes it does Cracker,and you said you were coming early  ??? ;) ;D Ya HatchA not all but a whole lot of the ones on here regular will be there are have been there,I really don't know how that came about but it has seemed to turn into the PA gathering. :) Here is are adopted German.Justin I can't find my picture of you and the load of logs,what year was that,I thought 07. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2010, 07:23:32 am »
That group picture must have been before we got all of us together,I know there are a few
missing. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2010, 08:01:17 am »
Thats last years picture, Justin was there the year before my first year so it had to be 2007.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2010, 09:49:26 am »
The same year as Marius, so the picture can't be too far.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2010, 10:11:56 am »
That's 2007, I wasn't in the picture.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2010, 10:13:41 am »
There you are behind Ryan tillering a bow,image that you are there with Sarah, ;) :)then again right behind Hillbilly and his sweet wife and son,then in the big picture,I think the group is getting better looking every year. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

HatchA

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2010, 07:42:01 pm »
I think the group is getting better looking every year. :)

You just wait 'til I get to one of those Gatherings...   The group photo's will be banned cos of "good looking content" ;) 8)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2010, 10:39:19 pm »
 I think you are right about better looking, Pappy, I made it the next two years. ;) ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Jesse

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2010, 10:41:55 pm »
I have been lucky enough to meat a whole bunch of you guys at the classic. I dont think it would be the same without any of the people I met there but Pappy is definitely the keystone that holds it all together. Wish there was more people like him in the world.  
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone I didnt get to meet yet.    
A few words from experience and some caution----  Hide your staves from the guy with the Michigan plates.  O:)
                                                                        If hillbilly hands you a jug of spring water sip it dont chug :o
                                                                        If Eddie tries out your bow it better be able to handle a 31" draw ???
                                                                        Ricktrojanowski can out run you  ;)
                                                                        leave your cat at home. Pat will be there ;D
                                                                        Bear looks real mean but dont be scared just stand your ground and you'll be fine. Play dead if he comes after you. :D
                                                                        El D is nice dont worry about him :P.
                                                                        Greg is a great friend from the day you meet him :)
                                                                        David knight can teach you a thing or 2 if you listen ;)
                                                                        Ryano speaks his mind so dont ask if you dont wanna know  ;D
                                                                        If you suck at trading trade with Shannon. He talks himself down on the price. 8)
                                                                        King Ron has beer  :)
                                                                        I could go on but enough for now :)

« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 10:45:56 pm by Jesse »
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2010, 06:52:36 am »
It sound like you got them pretty much figured out Jesse. ;) ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2010, 08:21:56 am »
Nice synopsis Jesse :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI