Author Topic: anyone gotten their new issue yet?  (Read 27029 times)

Offline Barrage

Re: anyone gotten their new issue yet?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 02:34:41 am »
You guys all gotta stop complaining...  I get to listen to PatB and Hillbilly say that they read it cover to cover 8 gillion times before I get mine lol  :D ;D 8)  Not to mention avoid the Primitive Archer Homepage like the plague so I don't catch a glimpse of all the great stuff packed into this months issue...  ;D
Travis

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 01:30:35 pm »
Got mine,haven't read it all yet but what I have read is great so far.Nice job billy/Tim/Chad .I will get to the rest soon. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline nathan elliot

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 01:58:03 pm »
Got mine! But I'm not going to even open it until I go on a canoe trip at the end of may. The anticipation is already building, I can picture myself on some secluded island in the middle of a Swedish lake reading by the light of a camp fire. Cant wait.

Offline billy

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 02:04:30 pm »
Ya'll are freakin KILLIN me here! 

I Still haven't gotten mine yet.  I understand that since I'm an author and not a subscriber I am lower on the totem pole, but that still doesn't stop the suspense.  I'm tempted to smash my mailbox with a baseball bat if it doesn't deliver my magazine to me very soon.....   >:D     >:D     >:D    >:D
Marietta, Georgia

Offline youngbowyer33

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 06:09:27 pm »
i think i got mine Monday but I'm not sure because it goes to my dad's house, and i still haven't seen it yet either.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2010, 09:49:06 pm »
Got mine today- looks to be an awesome one!  Eye CandyCane was one of my favorite articles in a long time. Great job Tim!
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline billy

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2010, 11:41:25 pm »
this is freakin ridiculous!!!
Marietta, Georgia

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 12:20:15 pm »
Billy, you need to turn loose of the cost of half a tank of gas and get a subscription, man. :)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Manager

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 01:34:00 pm »

Billy,

you are getting yours when the author checks are mailed out.....end of april....

maybe you should go ahead and get a subscription.... >:D O:)

Offline The Singing Bowyer

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2010, 01:48:21 pm »
Im a subscriber and an author and havent gotten mine yet... it really hurts me... :'(
Chad K. Slagle
"The Singing Bowyer"
www.TheSingingBowyer.com

Manager

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 02:01:52 pm »
Im a subscriber and an author and havent gotten mine yet... it really hurts me... :'(

chad
sent you a pm

Offline billy

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 02:56:25 pm »
Ya'll don't understand.....the suspense is freakin killin me here!  It always does!  You're withholding my drug...my addiction...MY PRECIOUS!! MMMYYYYY   PPRREECCIIOOUUSS!!!!

I am going to make a request:  I want my issue loaded onto the Concorde and flown over my house and dropped out of the window with a parachute on it.  NOW!! 

Huh???  What?   What do you mean the Concorde's been retired???  That's a bunch of horse farts!  Reinstate the Concorde, get it back flying again, and gimme my magazine...my addiction...MMYY PRECIOUS!!  NOW!!!   

AGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

And by the way Sarah, I'm just trying to be funny.  I know ya'll are busy since you have the #1 Archery magazine in the Universe.  It's a good thing  people are chomping at the bit to get them!  :).  I'm gonna stay away from BArnes and Noble when they do finally hit newsstands though... cause there's gonna be riots and fistfights cause people want their Primitive Archer Mag.  Kinda like back in the '80's when people were storming into stores and beating each other up just to get those Cabbage Patch dolls!  HAHAHA
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:01:04 pm by billy »
Marietta, Georgia

Offline DanaM

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 03:17:02 pm »
Ahhh they have been on the newstand for awhile now billy ::)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Manager

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2010, 04:42:39 pm »
Ahhh they have been on the newstand for awhile now billy ::)

They have indeed.....

And I know you were being funny...I just wanted to give you a time table....but you can also get them at the Classic....

Offline billy

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2010, 11:38:06 pm »
WHAT!!!????  They're already on newsstands!!????  You gotta be kidding me!  I'm heading down there right now and it's 3 a.m.!!!!   And if the place ain't open, I'm gonna open it myself and buy out all the issues so no one else can have them.  Myyyyy  Prreecciioouuss.........
Marietta, Georgia