Author Topic: king RON needs your prayers  (Read 15195 times)

Offline RG

king RON needs your prayers
« on: March 30, 2010, 11:20:34 pm »
OK here we go I was hesitant about posting this, my wife asked me if I wanted everybody on PA to know about the troubles going on in my life and I told her what I want and need is all the prayers sent up that can come from the PA folks
I will keep it short and you don't have to say anything on here if you like All I need is to be able to feel the prayers as they go up
Last week was the worst week of my life I have been told that I have lung cancer and it does not look good I am going to keep a positive attitude and not give up They are able to do good things with this stuff now and I am looking toward complete recovery

Thanks Ron

Offline bryan irwin

Re: king RON needs your prayers
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 11:26:26 pm »
we will be praying for you and your famly i have a cousin that has been in remission for 3 years keep up the fight don't loose hope.
bryan irwin

Offline huntertrapper

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 11:36:19 pm »
Sorry to hear sir. ill say a prayer to the great creator for you.
Modern Day Tramp

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 11:48:39 pm »
You already were... and will continue to be.  Have faith and never give up. We love you Ron.
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

vtclimber

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 11:50:09 pm »
You will most certainly be in my prayers Ron..May the great spirit look over you and your family.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 12:18:50 am »
 You got it. I hope you new that when you told me. With that attitude you got it whipped. Hope to see you this weekend.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 12:36:37 am »
Sure sad to hear about your health!!  Funny thing is I have been thinking about you for several days as I am workiing on a project with your name on it.  I have a special place to pray in my Indian way so I will be asking for you to get better.  If Hawk Huston gets home this weekend I will ask him to help me ask for your successful return to good health!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 12:41:42 am »
Ron...This Hit me like a Hammer.....damn.... :'(.....  But what I just read ...assures Me that You will be fine.....with that kind of Attitude...you can get through this just like my Wife did 4 years ago...She was given a 15 % chance for 5 year more years....now She went in to Her Oncologist last week...and She will not need another Colonoscopy till 2012...and they cannot find anything wrong...can barely find scars from Her Surgery in Her Colon....and She has your outlook on Cancer...."It's only Cancer Michael...They will cut it out...and I will be Fine...Quit worrying".....If She can do it....You can beat it too!!...Even my Father is doing really good now...lost His Prostrate...and Bladder...but they pulled Lymph Glands and Blood Vessels...and they were all Cancer Free...So He should be fine....With the way thing are developing now with Cancer Research...it's amazing what they can do...OK...enough already!

Now listen...You are going to be fine...it's going to be tough...but you will endure...and next Year...about this time...when I get to come back to the Classic...me and You are going to take Us a big pull off a one of them Mason Jar of that Pure Tennessee Spring Water....and shoot the Shit about all of this and more... I will pray for You my friend...and let all that I know that are believers know to add you and your Family to their Prayer Lists also....Take care My Friend...and let me know if there is anything I can do to help....I may be far away...but I would find a way to be there....
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 12:43:40 am »
Prayers sent from Alabama Ron.  You can beat this.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 02:34:13 am »
Ron, I'm sorry to hear of your illness. Prayers going up from Pennsylvania.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 06:26:18 am »
You got it brother,I am here for you,I know you know that. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 07:45:08 am »
Prayers for you and a very quick recovery.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 08:31:34 am »
Already been praying for you and will continue to Ron. You've got a lot of friends that love you and are here for support.
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Timo

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 08:40:14 am »
I'll put you on our prayer list at church tonight Ron.

Offline cracker

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 08:55:57 am »
Ron you got my prayers and best wishes. Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?