Author Topic: backings..  (Read 5292 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: backings..
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 11:56:48 pm »
Been here all day Eddie...now that I have a Droid...and unlimited Internet....I am on here...even at Work...I even installed a Phone Charger in my Crane...so's I could surf all day long....... :D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline aero86

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 12:53:41 am »
isnt unlimited internet on the phone nice?  i love it.  i too am always on here because ive got a computer at work..
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 12:54:10 am »
Been here all day Eddie...now that I have a Droid...and unlimited Internet....I am on here...even at Work...I even installed a Phone Charger in my Crane...so's I could surf all day long....... :D

...and THAT's why I think you are not going to have any problems passing your operator's tests, Mike.   ;)  If you can operate a crane and type on your phone you have to be pretty darn good.  
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 12:56:22 am »
Oh...I don't text and Drive...and I sure don't Text and Swing a crane..... :o....I have plenty of Free Time...working with Pipe Fitters and Boiler makers...once I am tied on to something...I can't cut it loose...till it is welded out...or Bolted Up...then I have time to Play...... ;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome