Author Topic: Hunting with BB guns (pics)  (Read 10545 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: Hunting with BB guns (pics)
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 10:55:29 am »
Then come and see Me....you can sit in my Spa...and shoot all you want...all day long....as for soaking them...and wrapping in Bacon...but if you have to smother it to eat it. ..I don't need it.....I eat my Venison straight up... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 10:59:18 am »
Nice looking weapons, quite and deadly,and yes I like dove OK, David in case you didn't know you can rap a T^#$ in beacon and it would be good.  ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Badger

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 01:17:53 pm »
   I brought hoe a couple dozen doves from a trip several years ago and couldn't hardly get them down. Last time I hunted doves. Maybe I will try your recipe and give them another shot. Quail are getting harder to find around me. Steve

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 03:10:12 pm »
Steve, quail are on the rebound here. With the wet spring we are having it should be a bumper crop.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 04:34:49 pm »
Marinate them in Italian dressing and soy sauce, wrap in bacon and put them on the grill! Mmmmmmmmmm!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 05:22:33 pm »
I like to flour and fry mine!! ;D

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 05:58:22 pm »
Lay on a Poplar Plank.....smother with Italian Dressing....Butter.....Worchershire Sauce....wrap in Bacon....cook for 45 minutes....scrape Bird Carcass into Trash...and serve Plank.... feeds 4 with Potatoes and Green Beans.... and warm Corn Bread....... ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 06:09:24 pm »
I like to flour and fry mine!! ;D
I grew up eating them like that.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline DanaM

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 07:49:25 pm »
Never ate dove but if they need marinating and a bacon wrap then guess i'll stick to chicken eh :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 10:05:39 pm »
hey nomadic, i believe i have that daisy rifle at work, for when im bored!  what scope do you have on it? what pellets do you shoot out of it?  the blunt ones?

That's just a cheap UTG 4x32 fixed magnification, cheap gun cheap rifle, but works  ;D  I use Crossman pointed 7.3gr, but only because that's what I have.

Mimms, neither did I, than I started reserching and all kinds of things appeared,....I'm getting a .50 pistol coming in next week  ;)

Dove is yummy  ;)
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 10:28:49 pm »
Lay on a Poplar Plank.....smother with Italian Dressing....Butter.....Worchershire Sauce....wrap in Bacon....cook for 45 minutes....scrape Bird Carcass into Trash...and serve Plank.... feeds 4 with Potatoes and Green Beans.... and warm Corn Bread....... ;D

That's great!  I used to feel that way too, until I marinated them overnight once in Teriyaki sauce.  Put them on a skewer in between green pepper and onion and grill.  They're wonderful that way...though I suspect an old shoe would be pretty decent done that way. :)
George
St Paul, TX

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 10:27:55 am »
lol yall hijacked the crap out of the pirates thread.  ;D

Nomad where the heck do you get the money for all them new toys? lol

and by the way i love dove.  ;D
lets just shoot it

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2010, 09:51:10 pm »

Nomad where the heck do you get the money for all them new toys? lol

selling bows bruddah, selling bows  ;D , and selling them cheap  ;D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010, 11:13:39 pm »
 Steve;
 Try putting the breast in a baking dish. Cover with bacon that has been fried and drained. Then cover with a layer of Campbell's Mushroom soup and dried Lipton Onion soup. Then a layer of Mozzarella Cheese and bake for 45 minutes. Take it out and cover again with Sour Cream. Enjoy and screw the cholesterol count. ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?