Author Topic: april fool  (Read 2493 times)

Offline juniper junkie

april fool
« on: April 13, 2010, 12:11:03 am »
those of you who know Keenan, know what a prankster he can be. >:D I have found this out first-hand on several occassions. april 1st, my wife and I are driving down to our cabin and the thought occured to me that I should play a joke on Keenan before he played one on me. there is some property next to ours that Keenan was interested in and it got foreclosed on and was up for sale. we recently purchassed the parcel next to it. so I called Keenan and told him that the realtor had called us and offered us the 40 acres for $45,000 if we acted fast. so I called him and told him about it. he got excited and was callin LuLyn after he hung up. I have had fish bite lighter than that ;D but unfortunatley he didnt get back to me for a day or two, I started feeling a little guilty and hoped he wasnt already arranging the financing, so I called him to see if he figured out the prank or not. he hadnt. but I let him off easy. that was a mistake. I recently posted an ad on craigslist for hunters not to throw away thier turkey wings, that I would buy them. he had his son call and tell me that his dad just butchered a bunch of turkeys and had lots of feathers left over. of course I jumped at the opportunity without looking at caller ID. ::) so I learned from two mistakes: first, dont feel sorry for Keenan, and second, dont let your guard down ??? GAME ON!!! ;D ps: feel free to move this to another forum.

Offline Keenan

Re: april fool
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 01:20:10 am »
  Dave I still haven't got even, and if your trying to drum up someone to feel sorry for you your dreaming. They all know you to well.

Offline juniper junkie

Re: april fool
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 01:44:09 am »
 O:)