Author Topic: Update on Keenan  (Read 23833 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Update on Keenan
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 10:33:26 pm »
 Keep him in line, LuLyn, he's seems to be a stubborn, tough,  old bird. ;D Next year will get here real quick.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 11:26:18 pm »
Sending up the prayers.  What's your Dad's name ?  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 01:34:04 pm »
I was looking forward to finally getting to meet y'all, but you need to take care of your health and family first. We'll be thinking about you, and we'll tip a jar of spring water in your direction. :)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 02:16:49 pm »
You get yourself well out there Keenan, and thanks for keeping us updated Lulyn. Look forward to meeting ya'll next year..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

HatchA

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 03:51:08 pm »
:(  hope the pain eases and the surgery passes without hitch, Keenan.  Also hope things go well with your dad, LuLyn.

Steve.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 04:53:55 am »
 This is Keenan, thank you so much for the support, encouragement and prayers. Lulyn's father (Kieth) is out of the hospital and on our couch for a couple weeks. They removed a lemon size mass fromhis prostate and will take some more out in a few weeks. We are still waiting for the biopsy results and will keep you posted.
  I was very moved by reading this and I apologize for my absence. Yes I am very stuburn at times, and had my heart so set on going to the Classic to meet everyone, that it really put me in an emotional pitty party for a few days. I know that I need the surgery, but was determined to have it according to my schedule and really didn't want to listen to my wife, friends and family all trying to change my mind.  I know it is best and the advice is all because of concerns and love, yet as apolitical as I am I hate it when logic out ways my wants.  Guess I am a stuburn old goat.
  We are still waiting for the insurance to approve everything but my surgery should be this week. We will try to keep this updated.

Marie,  Lulyn really liked your Tipi bash idea.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 09:04:31 am »
Hi Keenan, Pappy just told me this weekend about you and Lulyn not being able to make it. I am SO aware of how bumps or in some cases...sinkholes (large enough to bury a transfer truck! :)) in lifes road can turn your life upside down. I'll will miss meeting you both, and will be thinking of you and hoping/praying for a successful outcome from your surgery. I know this is a huge disappointment for you...I know you're thankful to have the love and support of friends, family, and especially LuLyn through this surgery and recovery.  :)

Take care of yourself, and we'll be meeting the two of you before you know it!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 12:58:52 pm »
Keenan please keep us posted.  I know there is a reason for this timing and next year you will probably be able to look back and understand it better.
I am totally for having a 1st Annual K&L Tipi Bash 2011 to be held in conjunction with the ever so fabulous TN Classic.  I think t-shirts and party hats will be in order for this event as well as much advance planning, discussions and preparation. Tina and Kathy will also help with the planning, I'm sure of that.   I don't think we will need to book the clowns as we will have our share already out at the classic  ;D>:D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 01:31:41 pm »
Jeesh Keenan! Just read the message here. Sorry to hear you Lulyn cant make it. But health issues come first. Going to see you at the Classic then in 2011! We westerners need to stick together, especially with the Yoopers surrounding us!

Hope you get well soon!

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 02:51:02 pm »
Admit it Tiller....you know in your Heart it''s True.....you are a Yooper....and You know it......can't hide from Da truth.....  O:)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2010, 07:23:11 pm »
Naw Mike he's a wanna-be - yooper ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 03:23:09 am »
(Sigh!) Yes....I do admit to having Yooper ancestors.

We dont talk about it!  :o ;D ;D ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2010, 11:16:05 am »
Hey I thought this thread was about Keenan.... How'd the Yoopers invade it and make it all about them??   ::)
 ;D  ;D  ;D

Keenan, I need your address. I think I owe you several B.O.M. hats.  P.M. me.  pleeeeeaaaassee!  ;D

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2010, 11:38:15 am »
Marie....you know that Yoopers are an Invasive Species....worse than Spanish Moss....Tree of Sharon....Bamboo.....or even Asian Big Head Carp......  >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 11:43:03 am »
Marie....you know that Yoopers are an Invasive Species....worse than Spanish Moss....Tree of Sharon....Bamboo.....or even Asian Big Head Carp......  >:D
yup... they're like Kudzoo  >:D