Author Topic: Update on Keenan  (Read 23838 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: Update on Keenan
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 12:31:05 pm »
Don't blame this one on me Tiller and El Dotto started it ;D

Keenan I will see you and Lulyn next year at the Teepee Bash eh :) Get the surgery and get healed up elk season is comin eh :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Keenan

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 02:38:24 pm »
 My bad news this morning, Lulyns Dad has extensive bladder cancer thaat has spread to his prostate. At this point they are thinking it's to late for surgery. Please keep Lulyn and her Dad Kieth in the prayers. My back surgery is been put back a couple weeks.   Thank you all for your support.    Keenan

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 02:45:38 pm »
will do Keenan.  Please let her know that the P.A. community is thinking about her and her father.
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Gordon

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 05:16:16 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear that Keenan. They are in my prayers.
Gordon

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2010, 12:51:42 am »
hey keenan,sorry about not replying..i dont go to this part of the site...i will pray for you and sister..i hope her dad gets better...its a bummer deal about every thing...i will be moving back to southern oregon in a week...its kind of a mad dash...my mother-in law is not well...so,we are going to be living with her...BLESSINGS john

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2010, 01:00:24 am »
Keenan, give Lulyn a big hug for me and let her know she is in our thoughts.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2010, 01:07:37 am »
Sorry to hear the news of your father-in-law. I want to especially send my condolences to LuLyn, she has a tremendous load to bear, I know she is strong and has strong faith, please let her know she has support. if there is anything I can do to help, feel free to call. myself and my family wish you all the best. I found out today that a lady we met in Chiloquin, and became friends with, found her husband had shot himself last night. such a tragedy. seems you never know where life will take you and what you will have to deal with.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 03:31:56 am »
Keep the Faith Guys.....I have been going through this same thing with my Father....He had Prostate Cancer...they treated Him with Radiation....And then He ended up having Bladder Cancer from the Radiation that they treated the Prostate with....so my Dad had his Prostate...anx His Bladder removed... and has a Stoma...and a Bag....but so far...so good..:....keep.praying....and don't give up......They are in my prayers also.....take care...
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline okiecountryboy

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 05:31:57 am »
Keenan and Lulyn,
Hey folks I firmly believe in prayer. Mine, and my thoughts are with y'all! Just getting to this post, I pray that keenan is doing OK.
GOD bless you and your family.

Ron
God, honor, country, bows, and guns.

Offline okiecountryboy

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 05:41:32 am »
EL D
Praying for your father also!
God Bless
You know that when we all come together for eachother, that IS when miracles happen...

Once again, God Bless..

Ron
God, honor, country, bows, and guns.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2010, 08:52:26 pm »
 Thanks everyone, We are both strong beleivers. We have seen allot of out right miracles especially with Lulyn working in the hospital. So our faith stands strong through the storms of life. We know that life isn't promised to be a rose garden as well and we both know had to take the good with the bad.
 We found out today that it hasn't spread to the lungs, so that is good. We meet with the docs again next week to get the game plan together.

We are still waiting for my back surgery to get approved. and the surgeon is out of town till the 10th of May so it's looking like the 11th for mine.

Offline Gordon

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2010, 05:34:24 pm »
I spoke with Keenan last night. He went in this morning for his surgery. Despite the fact that this is a major operation his spirits seemed high. Please keep Keenan in your thoughts and pray for his speedy recovery.
Gordon

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2010, 05:38:42 pm »
Prayers are still going up for Keenan and His Family...
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2010, 06:03:22 pm »
Thanks for the update Gordon. The Howards are still in my thoughts.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2010, 08:51:03 am »
Wishing the best outcome for both Keenan and LuLyn's father!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...