Author Topic: Recurring dream  (Read 2200 times)

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

Recurring dream
« on: May 06, 2010, 01:03:59 am »
Like all dreams is really hard to describe, really foggy and hard to pinpoint things.

But for awile now i had this recurrent dream, not allways the same but on the same lines, somethimes it does seem the ecxact same one but it's hard to tell :D

basically, in small words, there's a mountain, and over the mountain there's great beautifull unspoiled expanses filled with flora and fauna, but there's allways a reason why I can't get to the road that leads to the mountains, either is private land where the owners have no intention of letting me thru (this was last nite dream) or a bunch of other reasons that at the moment can't quite remember.

...For some reason I know what's  what's on the other side, can't tell how.

I see the subconcious at work, I live on a tiny island with most of the off roads gated or privately owned and 1/2 of the land military owned, plus most of my life was lived by nomadicaly moving from place to place discovering new places to live.

nedlees to say I wake up quite depressed on the days I have this dream  :(
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 05:02:40 am by NOMADIC PIRATE »
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline Gordon

Re: Recurrent dream
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 02:22:27 am »
That's funny Manny because I have a similar recurring dream. In mine it's a beautiful river full of wild steelhead and for various reasons I can't quite get there before it's too dark to fish.
Gordon

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

Re: Recurrent dream
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 02:39:42 am »
Quite a similarity  ;D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII