Author Topic: Snake Skins  (Read 6594 times)

Offline NTD

Snake Skins
« on: May 01, 2010, 11:15:07 pm »
I have a few snake skins for trade.  Will consider all offers but am looking for Hickory Backings and Osage boards in particular. 

The first set of skins are a pair of Longnose snakes.  One is 29" the other 28".  They are a decent match.  One of the skins has a couple small holes, you can see it in the pics.

The second skin is a 59" gopher snake.  No hole, no tears, great skin.

Pair of western Diamondback rattlers 39" each.  There is a small tear on the right one.  You can see it in the pic

Pair of Sidewinders.  24" long each.  Small tear one of the skins.  Pic doesn not show it.

Nate Danforth

Offline makenzie71

• I can robin hood an arrow if I hit it just right.
Re: Snake Skins
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 03:55:36 am »
I have a large collection of Brazilian cherry chunks (roughly 2X2X12~30") and I also make the little wire figurines...not what you're looking for exactly but what I got and I would like to take a shot at a snake-backed bow.
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline jthompson1995

• Parkville, MD
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 10:36:37 am »
Sidewinders, huh? I can't help but think a nice snakey stave would be a great match for those.
A man who works with his hands is a laborer, a man who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands, his mind and his heart is an artist. - Louis Nizer (1902-1994)

Offline NTD

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 04:26:42 pm »
Yep Sidewinders.  Probably one of my favorite types of Rattlesnake.

TRADE PENDING ON ALL SKINS!

Don't worry there will be more.
Nate Danforth

Offline ZanderPommo

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 02:26:46 pm »
I hope so! these made my mouth water! ;D