Author Topic: A Tribute to the 2010 Tennessee Classic  (Read 12963 times)

Offline Badger

Re: A Tribute to the 2010 Tennessee Classic
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 05:58:25 pm »
   Is there someplace we can go to view pics of the classic? Steev

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 06:29:39 pm »
Steve, there is some down in Primitive Shoots and Events and Life is good. And some more scattered here and there.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline RG

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 07:11:10 pm »
Pappy will have a lot more on life is good as soon as they let him back to work His work place got flooded some but they have
a threat of a small dam breaking and wont let them in Might be a couple days

Ron

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 07:16:13 pm »
When I get off of work today....I will put up what pictures I took at the Classic....give me a few hours.... ;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Manager

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 07:40:56 pm »
When I get off of work today....I will put up what pictures I took at the Classic....give me a few hours.... ;)

I will speak for those of us who couldnt make it..

WE CANT WAIT THAT LOOOOOOOONNNGGGGGG....hurrryyyyy!!!   Please!!!   O:) O:) O:) O:)

Offline DanaM

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 08:55:05 pm »
I only took 4 pictures :o, my apologies ::) :-*
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 09:26:18 pm »

I will speak for those of us who couldn't make it..

WE CANT WAIT THAT LOOOOOOOONNNGGGGGG....hurrryyyyy!!!   Please!!!   O:) O:) O:) O:)

You .....My Dear.....Should have been there in Person..... The whole Logging of and Picture Taking of the Classic fell apart without You there...just wait...they will all Chime in and tell You....We had no one coordinating anything...Like You Do....We had no one to Tell Us to get together for a Photo....Like You Do....We had no one there to manage Ed....Like You Do....So Little Missie...you will be lucky to have any good Pictures This Year....We didn't even get to take a P.A Group Picture....because ....You weren't there to Get Us All Together.... :o

If You haven't figured it out Yet....you are a Necessary .... Invaluable Part of this Week Long Event....and I missed You.. :'(
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2010, 09:40:32 pm »
 Yep, I told her the same thing. This is the first year I didn't take a picture. The batteries in the camera went dead and by the time I got around to putting some in the rain started. And it seemed like I spent most of my time then out in the rain. :P
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2010, 09:52:45 pm »
I've got a few more I'll post later tonight. Down in AL right now.

Manager

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 12:17:33 am »

I will speak for those of us who couldn't make it..

You .....My Dear.....Should have been there in Person..... The whole Logging of and Picture Taking of the Classic fell apart without You there...just wait...they will all Chime in and tell You....We had no one coordinating anything...Like You Do....We had no one to Tell Us to get together for a Photo....Like You Do....We had no one there to manage Ed....Like You Do....So Little Missie...you will be lucky to have any good Pictures This Year....We didn't even get to take a P.A Group Picture....because ....You weren't there to Get Us All Together.... :o

If You haven't figured it out Yet....you are a Necessary .... Invaluable Part of this Week Long Event....and I missed You.. :'(

Aww Thanks you and Mullet made me feel special..I was sad not to go but I needed to do my job :(
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 11:15:29 am by Sarah »

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 02:47:36 am »
Wow, Jimmy very well done. Twin Oaks should put that on their fliers for the Classic every year. If that wouldn't draw people to the Classic, I don't know what would, except for the obvious. It was great seeing and talking to you again. Also shooting the first half of the course with you, David, Woody and Steve. You can't spot laughing with Woody and David. I shot pretty good on the 2nd half of the course too, took home 3rd place for longbow men, so I was real happy about that. Pat B it was great talking to you too, hope you didn't mind the tears with all the rain. GregB, when I lost my youngest son in "04" I told my wife I needed to be around my friends and family to heal, so keep going down to the hollar where your friends are you family. Jimmy thanks again for that, maybe Chad will read it and write a song.    Brother Dan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline gothmog

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 02:52:22 pm »
A great time again, rain and all.  Wouldn't be the same without it.  And From the new Cincy guy, thoughts and prayers go out to KR and Chris, the whole family and Twin Oaks gang.  Here's to a speedy recovery!  And to GregB, hang in there, you'll come through fine with all the support you have in that special valley.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2010, 09:32:48 am »
Thanks guys, it is great to have friends to help in hard times. I feel guilty having any sad thoughts concerning my life and what's happening with me. I don't have to look very far to see a really good friend in Ron going through a much more difficult time then me. No matter how bad life may seem to be at the moment, there are always people who have it worse. I'm trying to consider my cup half full instead of the opposite right now. I have a lot to be thankful for in friends and family. I have a couple of great son's who I'm very proud of!

My thoughts and prayers are with Ron and his family!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline nocams

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2010, 02:55:41 pm »
Atta boy Greg ! " Your cup is half full, not half empty ". Attitude is 90% of the battle. Take it day at a time brother. Sure would like to meet the boys one day especially if they are anything at all like their Dad ! Greg, you have been a real blessing to Mason and I over the past four years. Glad we can say we know you and count you as a friend. Memories are made each year at the Classic. Sure hope Mason can do you, Pappy, and Big A proud with the osage from last year. We certainly tried hard last year just was not to be seemed like. Oh well, good things come to those who wait. I know when he does get a deer with it that it will be a very special moment for the both of us. I know all I will see in my mind is the replay of all the moments at the Classic as this bow was being born. Nothing like the people and place known as Twin Oaks !!!

nocams

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2010, 08:57:29 am »
I don't know what to say but Thanks.  :'( :-[
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good