Author Topic: A Tribute to the 2010 Tennessee Classic  (Read 12961 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: A Tribute to the 2010 Tennessee Classic
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2010, 01:28:35 pm »
Pappy....You are the type of Person that will always give 110 percent to what ever it is You are doing...let me tell you again...you may get tired of Hearing it...but I came there last year...a little Hessitant...being a Transplanted Yooper...deep into the Heart of Dixie....but You ...and every Member of the Twin Oaks Crew....made Me feel like Family from the Minute I stepped out of my Car...till the Last Hugs when I left....this Year was likemy first Family Reunion...and I swear....as long as You are there to throw this Shin Dig....I will be coming to shake Your Hand and Give You a Hug....Every Year I possibly can....and You can Bank on that....A Better Man ....I have Yet to Meet......and to quote another very famous Person.........And Thats All I Got To Say About That................. >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline joanieb

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2010, 02:58:19 pm »
Thanks so much for all your kind words. You know Pappy and I could not do everything without the help of all our Twin Oaks families.
It is so nice to see all our orange shirts jump in there and do whatever is needed. Most of all we couldn't have such a great Classic if all our PA families
were not there to share it with us. Thanks again for coming and sharing your talents with everyone.... God has truly Blessed us all... Joanie B

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2010, 03:03:12 pm »
You're Number One in my Book too Miss Joanie....you are like the Welcome Wagon....only on Steroids...... ;D....Would not be the Same without Your Big Smile Cheerful Outlook on everything....God Bless
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome