Author Topic: Life list Find (Pics Added)  (Read 6133 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: Life list Find
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2010, 01:09:44 am »
Why would you go looking and not take a camera? I want to see pictures of all of them.

85% of snakebites involve alcohol, and snakes don't drink.  ;)
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline NTD

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2010, 03:49:05 am »
I rarely Drink and definitely not when playing with snakes.  Yeah it was a bonehead move leaving the camera at home.  But I also have ulterior motives when snake hunting.  SKINS...lord knows I can't keep up with all your special requests on here.
Nate Danforth

Offline NTD

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2010, 04:10:15 am »
Alrighty, the pics are kind of crappy as I'm not a great photographer and the damn snake wouldn't hold still.  My buddy Frank was taking pics too and he got some better ones.  Will post those when he sends them to me.

Nate Danforth

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
Re: Life list Find (Pics Added)
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 01:26:29 pm »
that's a pretty snake.. Me and my buddy Erik (snakeman)  went looking for roadkill last weekend and we found a live Mole King Snake...  They usually live underground and are very hard to find alive but we found one.  I gues it is also a Life list find.  I will post pics of it later this week.   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline NTD

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 09:39:16 pm »
Very Cool find Josh.  I went out 5 nights in a row this week.  If you count Live and DOR I've found 26 snakes this last week.  Added another life list find too...kind of... ;D A baby sidewinder...only about 10-12 inches long cuter than all hell.  Sorry but baby sidewinders ARE CUTE!!!  Will post pics soon. 
Nate Danforth

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 09:53:07 pm »
 Cool pictures, Nate. It look's a little different than ours. I was suprised to see they had a Coral snake where I was working in Brazil.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 10:34:06 pm »

Yeah, ours has more of a yellow, instead of the white......

Wayne