Author Topic: Have you ever wondered...  (Read 14401 times)

Offline Tsalagi

• Just a bowman...
    • Guerilla Chef Headquarters
Re: Have you ever wondered...
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2010, 06:25:59 pm »
No, El D, this is all true. See, take the Predator drones for example. See, those were mechanical pets of aliens, you see. That's where we found the technology. They just reverse engineered them to get them to stop shedding and licking their nether regions in public. The aliens had also developed their pets to fly into the kitchen and make them a sandwich during ball games, so they wouldn't miss anything (alien TV doesn't have commercials, but they do watch ours on satellite to show how primitive and crass Earth people are.)

And it's true, this solar system is roughly the same as about 75 miles outside of Barstow east on I-40. UFOs break down out here and others pass by, see it, and just kind of go, "Man, sucks to be you..." Just like on I-40 east of Barstow.  That's why when alien children ask to use the bathroom when they approach our solar system, the fathers always say "No! You should have thought of that BEFORE we left our solar system!" The government has that on intercepted tape, by the way.

Outer space outside our solar system also has their own version of Stuckey's. It's not at all like the bar scene of Star Wars. It looks more like the Stuckey's in Grants, New Mexico, United States, Earth, circa 1976. They have their own "King of the Road" hamburger, too---just don't ask what the meat is. See, just like the Stuckey's here on Earth! And, of course, they have a Pecan Nut Log, too, but using some other kinds of nuts. Evidently, pecans do not grow on other planets, more's the pity. Yes, the aliens stop at these intersteller Stuckey's and buy silly knick-knacks poking fun at intersteller hillbillies and paperweights with various bizarre insects entombed in clear plastic. Again, just like the Earth Stuckey's. And about 10,000 quixnoks (250,000 Earth miles) away from the Stuckey's, their spacecrafts' engines start to knock and miss from the cheap fuel---just like the Earth Stuckey's!
Living a dream...

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2010, 06:36:33 pm »
Man...remind Me ...that if I ever get back out there towards Flagstaff...I have to stop for a Weekend...and just hang with You....I bet it would be a riot....even if no Aliens come by..... :P
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2010, 01:21:34 am »
wow, I haven't checked back on this post in a few days and it just keeps getting weirder....  Good stuff guys.   ;D
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline makenzie71

• I can robin hood an arrow if I hit it just right.
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 01:04:19 pm »
This is not weird.  It's science and history.
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2010, 02:52:51 pm »
ima be confused for a month now.
lets just shoot it

Offline dmassphoto

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2010, 03:30:52 pm »
Call me skeptical, since I don't really think humans were originally one-eyed.  I do know for a fact, though, that humans for thousands of years have talked from parts of their body other than their mouth.

Offline Tsalagi

• Just a bowman...
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2010, 03:31:23 pm »
Now it's going to get WEIRDER!  >:D

When I first saw the title, I had a "scanned words too fast" moment and thought instead of "Have you ever wondered..." I thought it said "Have you ever been mellow..." Yeah, that song by Olivia Newton John. Yeah, bet ya haven't thought about her in a while, have ya?  And while we're talking about her, how about the Captain and Tennille? Yeah, bet some of you haven't thought about them in a while, either, have ya? And you younger guys saying, "Huh? Who's Captain and Tennille?" Well, in the days long before musicians were wearing pants around their lower pelvis that were big enough for the entire cast of HeeHaw to fit in, and long before even the Pillsbury Doughboy and Hamburger Helper Hand were rapping, there were musicians that actually had to be able to do something besides sample other peoples' music, mumble off-key, and call that "music".

At any rate, hopefully, I've put the song "Have You Ever Been Mellow?" into peoples' heads now on endless loop.

Paging Colonel Kurtz! "The horror....the horror..."
Living a dream...

Offline Mudd

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2010, 10:49:42 am »
I am thinking I might just write Charlie Mansion a letter and ask him if any of this is true. He'd know all about it...lol

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams

Offline Dane

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2010, 07:28:46 pm »
A few things to maybe think about.

Skewed perspective, such as you find in Egyptian Art.

Tarot cards.

The Third Eye and other eastern mystical...stuff.

Pirates don't have depth perspective, if they wear a patch or just sport a gaping hole where the eye once was. Arrr. So, it must be hard to sight in thier cannons on a fat merchant ship. No wonder they were always starving and in rags. And too bad peg legs are so short. But you can probably at least make an atlatl from one.

Dane

Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline makenzie71

• I can robin hood an arrow if I hit it just right.
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2010, 02:47:54 pm »
^Copied directly to my facebook...
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2010, 05:38:55 pm »
Evidence of your theory can be found in the fact that we still only get mononucleosis. Within perhaps another thousand years, our decendants will be able to suffer from stereonucleosis.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2010, 09:17:28 pm »
Tsalagi, that's funny dude, reminds me of when I was reading fear and loot in las vegas,...just trippy  ;D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline Tsalagi

• Just a bowman...
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2010, 01:42:46 am »
Yeah, Nomadic Pirate, this kind of stuff rolls around in my head all day. I think my next project will be over in the "How-To / Build-Along" forum. I'm going to have a "How To Conduct A Seance" , I dunno, not really a "build-along" but a "raise-spirits-along". You know, some spirits in the afterlife aren't real hip on seances, though. Some of them look at it kind of like those sales calls you'd get around dinnertime back in the day before the Do-Not-Call List went into effect.  "Aw, geez, it's another friggin' mortal with nothing better to do that call us up and ask us to rap on tables and bang a tambourine! What's with this bangin' of a tambourine, anyway? What, we're the Lemon Pipers, playin' Green Tambourine for these frickin' people?! And why the heck should I tell them what their longt-dead Aunt Sophie is doing anyway?! Know what she's doing? None of their business, that's what! Geez, you think you finally rest in peace and it's all one big sales call, one after another! We need a "Do-Not-Seance" List here!"

And got in another musical reference from the era when music was music.  ;D
Living a dream...

Lombard

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2010, 10:22:09 pm »
Oh yeah, this is deep all right. We had a pile of this stuff on the farm growing up. The earth is in fact flat, and in 2012 north will be south. ;D ;D ;D