Author Topic: Have you ever wondered...  (Read 14404 times)

Offline dmassphoto

Re: Have you ever wondered...
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2010, 10:37:28 pm »
Oh yeah, this is deep all right. We had a pile of this stuff on the farm growing up. The earth is in fact flat, and in 2012 north will be south. ;D ;D ;D

Hey, don't insult the South here, I don't wanna get in a fight  :D

Offline Timo

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2010, 11:19:04 am »
All I see are drunk naked girls! :-\

Offline Postman

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2010, 11:23:40 am »
Actually, there is a transitional fossil making the switch with help from a primitive lens

this warning applies to this thread, I think... ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2011, 08:41:25 pm »
Holy cow I almost spit my coffee on the screen a few times while I was reading this.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline johnston

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2011, 05:46:33 pm »
Michael C. many thanks for posting. Being fairly new I too was reading old posts/threads and happened across this pile of...wisdom. Makes me feel right at home cause I a) believe in cover-ups b) grew up in the South c) have some alien friends d) know what real music sounds like e) understand the drug references from my past...er...reading f) believe the one eye theory because why else would early bows have strings attached only on one end? Think about it, just think about it.

Lane

Offline cracker

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2011, 06:34:15 pm »
Damn I picked a hell of a day to quit drinkin.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 07:25:00 pm »

Sooooo.....all those prehistoric skulls with two eye sockets......were....... Aliens?  :o  So the ailens mixed with the mono optic earthlings, and.....their stereo optics combined and created......humans with a third eye, but in the mental state of the brain known as REM......soooo that is what the Hindi's are talking about.....cool! 8)  Now it all makes sense!  ;)  Well I think I will levitate, and glide into the Kitchen, for a cold beer.  I could just open the refrigerator, and have the beer, levitate, and follow the force fields to me, but I get too tired, using my brain like that, especially getting the cap off. ;)   I am like most guys about that.  In fact I get tired just reading instructions......which is why most guys don't. ;) ::)

Wayne

Offline makenzie71

• I can robin hood an arrow if I hit it just right.
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2011, 06:17:34 pm »
Holy crap!  My neighbor just got diagnosed with stereonucleosis!!  It's starting!!!
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2011, 06:32:26 pm »
How did I forget this thread?!?!?  Re-reading this was just the laugh I needed today.  Thanks for bringing it back to the top.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline makenzie71

• I can robin hood an arrow if I hit it just right.
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2011, 06:35:08 pm »
There's nothing funny about stereonucleosis.
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline stickbender

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2011, 10:52:57 pm »

Actually, I find it refreshing.  It 's nice to know that I am not the only one who likes to stand close to the Micro Wave, while wearing my tinfoil hat. ::) ;)

Wayne

Offline Lobo69ss

• Born 200 years too late
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2011, 10:44:21 pm »
I know that this is getting old, but I just figured out who snitched my tin foil hat...  Was it you who also liberated my tuit?  It was a blueroundtuit... I had it out hangin on the shop wall...  anyone seen it in here?
The man who sees the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 01:38:00 am »

A blue roundtuit?  I did not know that they came in colors.  I wonder which color would go well with all the projects that I have started and not finished, because I couldn't get a roundtuit.  No, no, indeed, this tinfoil hat is made from the diamond patterned foil, so that it has multi reflective points, and is sprayed with clear lacquer, to prevent any 'Haarp' reflective radio beams from penetrating, after being accurately bounced off of clouds being seeded by high altitude jets with contrails of iodine crystals, and other secret chemicals that remain suspended in the air long enough to be utilized by uh.... "climatologist" in the ..... uh .... study of weather phenomenon, and..... uh.... possible control of weather patterns, and of course not for any military purposes, and all environmental affects from said proprietary chemicals used, will of course be negligible, and any mass fish kills or bird deaths, are simply coincidences, or acts of naturally occurring phenomenons.  I have this on good authority from the voices in my head, that were beamed into my head, from the clandestine van parked a little ways down the road, after they patterned my brain waves.  You can actually look up the pattented device that was actually developed in the early sixties, so not all people who hear voices, are missing a fuse.  The law governing the use on civilians is clear.  It cannot be used on civilians except for training purposes.  Wow, I feel better already.  There is a type of foam that can be purchased to line your walls to prevent this.  Now where did I lay my hat, my microwave just came on by itself and light is blinking, .....  I will lean up against the door, while it is running for ten minutes, and talk to it.  I think it is lonely for my voice...... ::)  If you can't find your hat, try to slip out, and get some heavy duty diamond foil, and put high density foam on the inside.  A little boxy, but it allows you to sleep, without hearing the voices all night ....... ;)

Wayne