Author Topic: Making kids happy and keeping traditions alive THANX Half-eye!!!  (Read 1346 times)

Offline AncientArcher76

My son recieved a package today and to his suprise it was a bow!  It wasnt just any bow but a mollegabet with a green dragon on it!  His eyes lit up and alls he wanted to do was go hunting like Daddy.  I cant describe the amount of detail and how beautiful the grain is in the choice of wood.  Elm and black ash turned out to be a stunning combo and my son Ian loves it.  I once had a conversation with Rich aka Half eye and I agree with him when he said its all about the kids and making them happy!  Rich Ian thanks you and I'll make sure he tells you on our next conversation and I thank you too!  Your craftsmanship and generosity is overwhelming!  Thank you Rich!!!

Russ and Ian

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time, dedication, cuts, tons of broken rock, a wife, and perhaps a few girlfriends are some of what it takes in becoming a skilled flint knapper!!!

"Ancient Art"  by R. Hill

Offline n2huntn

• jeff_smith13@hotmail.com ROLL TIDE !
Re: Making kids happy and keeping traditions alive THANX Half-eye!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 06:07:56 pm »
 Nice looking bow, and kid.
N2
Genesis 27: 3

half eye

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 07:00:26 pm »
Hey Russ,
       Get him some gopher arrows and turn 'em loose. Love that smile ;D
Rich

Offline bigcountry

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2010, 08:01:51 pm »
Thats a great gesture.  I would like to do the same one day, when i can build safe bows.
Westminster, MD

Offline AncientArcher76

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2010, 08:23:08 pm »
Hey it came on my Birthday ..sorrry son get ur own...nah Rch is a good friend and a compassionate guy whens it comes to making children happy.  Rich thanx again gonna make him some arrows tomorrow I had him shooting a few longer ones and he was zinging them about 40 yrds

Russ
Time, dedication, cuts, tons of broken rock, a wife, and perhaps a few girlfriends are some of what it takes in becoming a skilled flint knapper!!!

"Ancient Art"  by R. Hill