Author Topic: Sinew Bowstring Video Series (5 Parts)  (Read 11459 times)

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
Re: Sinew Bowstring Video Series (5 Parts)
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 01:49:07 pm »
Thanks Eric!
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

HatchA

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 07:40:43 pm »
Can't watch it...says I need to d/l an update for Adobe Flash Player...then it says there is no Update available for Internet explorrer 9............. :'(

I haven't used IE since about version 5 or 6.  I use Firefox by Mozilla - rarely, if EVER, have problems with any sites on the web.

Do a google search for firefox, download it, an icon (orange and swirly) will be set on your desktop, then you just click on that instead of the "big blue E" ;)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 07:59:37 pm »
Hatch ...I also have Firefox...but it is a Pain...I have to log into every Web-Site every time I go there...will not remember passwords...and Account Information...I don't know whats up...I just went back to IE.
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011, 09:47:02 pm »
Hatch ...I also have Firefox...but it is a Pain...I have to log into every Web-Site every time I go there...will not remember passwords...and Account Information...I don't know whats up...I just went back to IE.

Mike, check to see if you have Firefox set to not accept cookies.  I use Firefox primarily, then a little Chrome, and since this laptop is running linux, I only do IE at work.  In Firefox, under edit -> preferences -> privacy, what is History set to?  Mine is set to "Remember history", but you can set it to Use custom settings if you want and set it up like you do in IE.

Good luck,
George
St Paul, TX

Lombard

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2011, 09:52:44 pm »
Jackcrafty, I finally had the time and enough internet bandwidth to view your videos, and wanted to say thanks for taking the time to share.

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 02:05:23 am »
Thank you for watching, Lombard!  That makes my day.   ;D
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr