Author Topic: Supper...mmmmmm  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Supper...mmmmmm
« on: May 31, 2010, 11:28:07 pm »
Thai chicken satay with peanut sauce and brown rice. Nobody spit any of it out. ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Supper...mmmmmm
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 11:53:44 pm »
Looking good!
  Tonight Marcia and I had fried soft shell blue crabs, fresh corn on the cob and a home grown
Bibb lettuce salad with grapefruit sections and a balsamic vinaigrette...and chocolate inc cream for dessert. 
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 01:33:08 pm »
looks good.  i love some peanut sauce!  we're going to have to go back to the thai place above the farm next time ya'll come down.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 01:43:58 pm »
Man, that looks good Steve.  Puts my Ramen Noodle dinner last night to shame!   BTW great article in PA this month.   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 01:49:04 pm »
Pat, that sounds good, never had the chance to try softshells. Chris, I knew you'd sniff this one out. ;D  Thanks, Josh!
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 11:54:37 pm »
That Thai place near Chris' farm had surprisingly good Thai food.     I love softshell crabs. Marcia brought back 2 boxes of 18ea, small softshell crabs for the freezer. Dipped in milk and rolled in seasoned flower then deer fried. So good it will make ya slap your granny!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC