Linked Events

• Patty's Camp-O-Rama: July 23, 2010 - July 25, 2010

Author Topic: Patty's Camp-O-Rama #4  (Read 28199 times)

Offline Catahoula

Re: Patty's Camp-O-Rama #4
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2010, 05:56:01 pm »
Pat,

You got snakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I sure am mighty frightened of them things!!!!  Guess I better go out my door to the pond and get one of my wattery moc friends to bring up there to scare away them mountainy critters!!  Down here on the flat wattery mocs are downright friendly...wanna just curl up in your lap and cuddle:).

Rand
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2010, 07:45:20 pm »
 Rand;
  You're right about those cottonmouths, they like canoeing so much they wait in trees down here just to jump in the first canoe heading down river. Kayaks are even more fun. ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2010, 12:22:47 am »
Jonathan, Do you need directions?  Just come up 276, past Caesar's Head. After a few miles you will pass the main gate to Connestee Falls, a gated community. A mile or so past the main gate, possibly the next left turn(on a sharp curve) is Connestee Rd. Turn left. It snakes down and dead ends on Island Ford Rd and the other directions will get you here.
  If you miss the Connestee Rd  go down the hill and you will see Island Ford Rd on your left. Turn there and follow the other directions.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2010, 08:16:01 am »
Happy Birthday Pat,yall have a good one. I know it will be a blast.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2010, 09:29:08 am »
Thanks, Pat.  I think our quickest route would be to come up 40 to 26, then hop off at the airport, so your original directions should work. 
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2010, 10:43:19 am »
Happy Birthday Pat....I hope everything turns out great for You and everyone attending
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Catahoula

« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2010, 10:33:41 pm »
Hey Pat,

Will head up on Friday.  Funny thing...was just joshing about the snakes and then last night will taking our evening walk durned if my Catahoula didn't turn up a rattler...luckily got her away from her "find" in time!!

See you soon,

Rand
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2010, 01:01:05 am »
See you on Friday Rand. Drive safe!
  Porta-Potty being delivered tomorrow.
  Well, the birthday isn't until July 28 but I garandtee we will celebrate this weekend!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline cracker

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2010, 08:32:27 am »
Happy birthday Pat hope you have a lot more.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2010, 03:25:41 pm »
To any and all going to Pat's, drive safe, have a wonderfull time.  And please take plenty of pictures for us homesick boys and girls to look at :o ;D :o

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2010, 12:31:59 am »
Thanks Ronnie. I've got 60 under my belt now so another 60 would be about right. I feel middle aged anyway!  ;D
  Just think Charlie if this were last year you would already be here.  I real sorry you won't be making it this year. Take care of yourself so you can come next year. We will get pics for you.

The countdown is on!  ;D   I put in two long days at work yesterday and today so I haven't been to the store. I'm going early tomorrow and should be back before noon. If anyone shows up before I get home just hang out at the barn and I'll be back soon. If you want to pic a spot for your tent go ahead and set it up. The carb in my lawnmower went out last week so I didn't get to mow but for you tent campers it will make for a more comfortable bed!  ::)

Offline n2everythg

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2010, 09:37:34 pm »
Really bummed I couldn't make this one pat. Hope you have a kick butt b day and a darned fun ol time of it.

I'm roasting out on the outer banks but having fun 
Take care all y'all going to pats and I will catch up with you sometime soon
Later
Wade
N2
East Coast of Nowhere

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2010, 09:37:36 pm »
Well, Patty's camp-o-rama is over for another year. We all had fun despite the heat. I'm too tired to elaborate right now. Mrs. Hillbilly(Tina) took lots of pics so when she has time I'm sure she'll post them.
  Thanks to all that came(15 - 20 as expected)to help me celebrate my 60th birthday. We have great folks in the trad/primitive archery community and I am proud to be a part of it and call many friends.  8)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2010, 09:52:10 pm »
 I wish I could have been there, buddy. Happy Birthday, again.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2010, 12:28:48 am »
Thanks Eddie. Wish you could have too. Maybe next year. I will see you at Cade's in late Sept.