Author Topic: Joe York's (Wolf Watcher's) D/R BBI Tennessee Classic David Knight Bow Completed  (Read 4100 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Hey Guys...I am doing Joe a favor and posting this for Him...since He is...how does He put it....Oh Yeah....."Confuser Illiterate".... ;D

Joe started this Bow at the Classic this Year ... with the help of David Knight and N2everythng....and everyone else that helped David's Class make some awesome Bows...between the Rain...the Bartering...and the Socializing...Joe like most of Us did not get the Bow completed that Week....He had a Stubborn Sore Elbow for a long time after the Classic...and finally got over that...and has finished His Beautiful Knight Bow...and here it is....She's a Bamboo Backed Ipe Deflex/Reflex Bow with Black Micarta Tip Overlays...the Bow is 64 inches NTN...Joe says He's  not for sure on the Poundage...but it seems to be a strong 55 pounds at 27 inches of draw..the Grip is Elephant Hide that was given to Him by a good Neighbor...Joe Snake Backed it with two Skins He traded for at the Classic...He installed Beaver String Silencers....and on the Bottom Limb He has a Feather Wind Indicator...he also says that He Branded the Top Limb...but you can't make it out too well in the Picture...

Joe also says....   I shot some of Chris Cade's Tonkin cane arrows in it and do they ever fly....  If I can draw a couple of elk tags this year this bow will meet the challenge....

I hope that you enjoy the Pictures and the I hope Joe enjoys the Bow....all I want is the Truck....for a weekend..... ;D.... :P.... >:D

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 04:47:02 pm by El Destructo »
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline youngbowyer33

wow. thats real nice. love the snakeskin
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
Joe you did i fine job.. I like the skins on it as well..  ;)

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
A very nice bow Joe... great job as usual, hope you get to make some meat with her this year.. happy hunting brother.. Hawk
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline FlintWalker

Looks "DEADLY"!  A big 'ol elk would look funny on the back of that truck though. :D
 BTW, your garage is clener than my house :-[
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Lombard

That is a nice looking weapon. Truck looks good too.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
very nice bow Joe.   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline tdog

Love it! The snake skins look awesome.
It doesn't matter how or what you shoot, as long as you hit your target.

Mark(Wetumpka,AL)

Offline bryan irwin

good looking bow nice skins and truck.
bryan irwin

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Very nice work as usuall  Pokie, :) and I am with EL, I really like the truck.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

Good looking bow Nice truck too.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
That is a fine looking bow. ' Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline BearG

Looks sweet Joe
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.