Author Topic: How long to the US...  (Read 2160 times)

Offline uwe

How long to the US...
« on: June 08, 2010, 05:28:12 pm »
...for a bow? 1 1/2 weeks before Whitsun I was sending a bow to a member of PA. She didn`t reach until now as he told me.  I`ve got my money, but he didn`t get the bow. I`m very sorry about that. As I remember my Christmas Trade 2 years ago, I already send another item to Kegan, for the first didn`t arrive in time. It took more than 4 weeks , as I remember. I told this to my customer.
I`m not a crook or one this guys, everybody got what I owed him, but as it is, I`m going to make mind, what happened or what happens. I think its the customs guilt, because of Sept., 11th.
What do you think...
I can`t go the bows way via internet, I`ve send it with usual post. What I could do is to go to the Postoffice, that they may search the bow. Its insured by German Post.
Regards Uwe

HatchA

Re: How long to the US...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 07:07:02 pm »
:(  I'd definitely talk to the Post Office and see if they can trace the package.  They should have a tracking number and be able to trace it's progress.

Fingers crossed that it gets resolved...

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 09:17:44 pm »
 Yea, try to get the Postal Service to trace it. It took me only 7 days to ship a bow from the US to Finland.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline aero86

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 12:14:24 am »
usually, with the usps, you dont get a shipping number unless you get insurance or pay for shipping number. 
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.