Author Topic: "Blade"s for trade  (Read 4772 times)

Offline Almostpighunter

"Blade"s for trade
« on: June 12, 2010, 03:52:41 am »
I used to collect Katana/Wakisashi sets and have a couple blades that were given to me as gifts. They have never been "used" and have only been on display as part of my collection. Although the set is very nice (and sharp) it is supposed to be modeled after the sword Wesley Snipes used in the movie "Blade" and not the type of thing I am interested in keeping. I do not believe the sword is truly functional (although has been sharpened and is supposedly decent steel) but the daito size blade could probably be made into a nice knife for anyone who has the skills to work around the existing handle. Also, both scabbards for the set have chips in the black paint.

The other piece is a flat piece of steel that snaps into the scabbard. It is study, sharp, very light and might make a decent machete in the field as it can be strapped around the waist or like a back quiver.

Would like to trade for snake skins (preferably other than diamondback or prairie rattlesnake).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Almostpighunter

Re: "Blade"s for trade
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 01:17:58 am »
All 3 pending trade at this time. Thank you to all who asked questions and expressed interest via PM.