Linked Events

• Torry Hill: July 10, 2010 - July 11, 2010

Author Topic: Torry Hill Shoot hosted by Fraternity of St. George  (Read 3720 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Torry Hill Shoot hosted by Fraternity of St. George
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:50:13 pm »
Fellow Archer
If you shoot the longbow – this is the ultimate challenge; Marks, Warbows, Flight Championship – it doesn’t get any better

Shoot with the massed longbows on 10-11-July at Torry Hill, nr. Sittingbourne, Kent. à Navigator setting = ME9 0SP
At the Marks, at Speed, in the Cloth of Gold (see also the I.L.A.A. calendar of events; www.longbow-archers-association.org/shoots.html.

Saturday; Warbows registration for the King’s Target closes 11.15 hrs
          Registration for the I.L.A.A. Flight Championship closes 13.45 hrs.
          Registration for the Artillery shoot closes 13.45 hrs.
         Saturday eve; Archers supper at the local pub, please reserve beforehand (£11) online by going to; www.longbow-archers.com/reservationmeal.htm

Sunday; the Mary Rose Shoot at the Marks
        Registration closes 10.15 hrs >> At the Marks 10.30 hrs.
        you can download the shoot leaflet; longbow-archers.com/LeafletMaryRoseShootENG.pdf
        you can read about the fraternity; longbow-archers.com/fraternity.htm       
        and look at the photos; longbow-archers.com/photoalbum.htm   

Lunch-break Sunday; Simon Stanley’s Masterclass in flight shooting – the ultimate class . . . pre-book on; longbow-archers.com/reservationmasterclass.htm
The shoot is hosted by the Fraternity of St George; no pre-registration is needed.
Please do not forget to bring your I.L.A.A. longbow Insurance. We can also insure you on the spot (£7 full year).
Participants come from Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Norway and the USA as well as the UK.
        events calendar; longbow-archers.com/keyeventsstgeorge.htm
        how to get there; longbow-archers.com/torryhillmappage.htm
        where to stay; longbow-archers.com/accommodationengland.htm
        your local coordinators; longbow-archers.com/coordination.htm

You can also hire longbows if you have someone with you who wants to "have a go" (pre-book).
Longbow Tuition and/or Hire can be booked online by going to; www.longbow-archers.com/tuitionstgeorge.htm

The Fraternity of Saint George is a not for gain friendly society which collects for the Charities of the Armed Services.
If you need any further information . . . just send me an e-mail !
fraternity@longbow-archers.com

Proof of mainstream (longbow specific) archery insurance to be shown at registration. On the spot insurance available. No dogs please.

Best regards

Catherine Mooyaart-Marteau
Secretary and Master of the Letters
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.