Author Topic: Are Traditional Bows humane?  (Read 60361 times)

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
Re: Are Traditional Bows humane?
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2007, 10:18:42 pm »
Was kinda concerned when I started reading this one ,glad I ended up laughing. Watched a guy I know put a shock collar on him self and his other buddy lit him up. Man was that great! Especailly when he caught his breath and said, dammit! I didnt even bark!
laugh. its good for ya

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2007, 10:41:15 pm »
  I watched a drunk put one of those collers on that you have the sensors buried in your yard.You know the kind that is supposed to be an invisible fence?Well he chugged a beer and ran as fast as he could.he jumped thinking that would help when he got to the edge of the yard,funny as hell knocked him out cold before he hit the ground.talked funny after that too.Man dogs are tough.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:57 pm »
Yep,they are the best.
laugh. its good for ya

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2007, 01:11:47 am »
Gee whiz! You guys still beating this dead horse? ;D   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2007, 01:49:13 am »
Steve, apparently dogs are smarter than drunks too. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline DanaM

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2007, 06:41:39 am »
dead horse? sounds tasty ya have any good recipes Pat ;D

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2007, 11:25:01 am »
I like mine sun baked and swollen! :o    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2007, 11:34:27 am »
Maybe I can persuade Justin to slow down long enough to pick up some choice tidbits to brinng to you guys going to Tenn.........
laugh. its good for ya

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2007, 12:14:54 pm »
I already promised Pat B. all the kitties.  ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2007, 02:12:05 pm »
I prefer my kitties crispy if at all possible.   Pat

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2007, 06:41:12 pm »
 ::) ::) ::)
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

wanabehunter

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2007, 01:51:04 am »
i think knowing your limit comes with the territory and most of us wouldnt take a shot we couldnt make

the damage arrows cause isnt a question in my mind either but i think  when you use a rifle or a compound you take much farther shots and wind is more of a factor ect..

Offline Loki

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2007, 10:50:33 pm »
I personally don't hunt with dogs only have Yorkies the only use fer hunting they would be is as bait.
My grandad's Yorkie was a wicked ratter,Yorkies love ratting!they look all cute and lovely but set them down in a barn with rats and there's hell on! ;D.
What breed of dog do you use to hunt pigs with? they must be big buggers to bring down a razorback!Wild pigs are starting to cause a menace in southern England,but its illegal to hunt them with dogs,they just blast them with rifles.
When i was a nipper i used to hunt rabbits with a lovely little blue whippet,man,could that dog shift!I never taught that animal a thing,just put him down and off he went,he knew exactly what to do  :).
Durham,England

Offline DanaM

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2007, 09:09:54 am »
Loki if my Yorkies saw a rat they would run and hide the wife has them spoiled something awful.

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Kegan

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2007, 03:41:21 pm »
Loki if my Yorkies saw a rat they would run and hide the wife has them spoiled something awful.

DanaM

My aunt was visiting my mother when an awful bleating came from the laundry room. The 20 pound cat had it cornered and was about to eat 'im ;D.