Author Topic: QUESTION ABOUT ENGLAND  (Read 8574 times)

Offline sonny

Re: QUESTION ABOUT ENGLAND
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 03:44:13 pm »
Let see...Hunting...Hiking...Fishing....Wilderness...did I mention Hunting...and with a Bow even...I am with Eddie...Why would You wnat to leave.... ???

....but why would you want to leave ?? is your question just a few posts above..........
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 03:47:27 pm »
To make 76 Thousand American Dollars....so I can Hunt...Fish and Hike for the rest of the Year.......... >:D.......... :P........... ;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline backgardenbowyer

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 05:12:49 am »
There are real big issues about visas if you want to work in Britain.  Everyone here seems to think that its easy to come to the UK but the truth is that visa system is complex, expensive and restrictive.  Get some good advice if you want to come here to work - you can probably do so for a short period only.

There are wonderful things about life in the UK but if you are looking for good access to outdoor and field sports this isn't the place to go.  There's no real public access to land, bow hunting is illegal, fishing rights are all privately owned, and we have some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world.  On the other hand there is some geat archery going on if you know where to find it!

Offline mox1968

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 09:18:36 am »
visit scotland!!much nicer than england!!and the added bonus its full of scots!!

Offline deerhunter97370

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 03:16:22 pm »
Mox, can you bow hunt in Scotland?
Always be ready to: Preach, Pray, or Die. John Wesley

Offline spinney

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 12:26:49 pm »
Mox, can you bow hunt in Scotland?

No. :(

Andrew.

Offline markinengland

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 04:41:01 pm »
On the other hand, there are places in England where it is still legal to bow hunt Scots! Sorted!!! ;>)

Harudath

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 08:47:17 pm »
I love England to bits, and if I live here throughout my life or not it'll always be home. But yeah, backgardenbowyer is right. No bow hunting, bow fishing, regular hunting and fishing is expensive, and you can hardly breathe for private property. It must be great if you've got a big wad of cash or some connections with big wads of cash/land to hunt or fish on, but for regular people it's difficult.