Author Topic: i just need time  (Read 7260 times)

jamie

i just need time
« on: April 06, 2007, 09:55:39 pm »
i have a stack of hickory , mulberry , white oak ash, dogwood, cherry , and hornbeam. still cant pass up a tree that screams bow wood. took this elm today . now i just need time. lol

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: i just need time
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 10:27:47 pm »
Know what you mean, this time of year is hectic for me, too. Looks like a nice haul of elm.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 02:32:40 am »
I cant help you with your time constraints. But I can take half the wood off your hands to try to help eliminate some of the stress by removing half of the burden.  ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 02:49:14 am »
I'm with ya man! haven't built a decent bow yet - have a back room full of ash, hic, sage and am still cutting down trees. go figure?
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 08:40:21 am »
Yea lately it seems like I only get an hour at a time to work on bows, still waiting for wood cutting time been snowin for 2 days
and doesn't appear to be giving up yet  :(

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI