Author Topic: Glass Beads  (Read 3305 times)

Offline jonathan creason

Glass Beads
« on: September 07, 2010, 09:34:49 am »
My wife and I were cleaning out the house this weekend and found a bunch of glass beads she bought a few years ago to make jewelry.  She's no longer making jewelry and wanted to get rid of them, so I thought I'd see if anybody here was interested.  I've never done any bead work, so I'm not sure if they'd fit the bill for what you need, but there are several shapes, sizes and colors.  About a pound worth of beads total.  If anybody is at all interested make me an offer, I'm sure we can work something out.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline gothmog

Re: Glass Beads
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 10:20:36 am »
Anything in particular your looking for?  My daughter uses those....

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 10:27:47 am »
Honestly, I'm not looking for anything in particular.  I can find a use for pretty much anything you've got sitting around.  Would like some more books or videos if you happen to have any you'd consider getting rid of, but if not I'll consider anything.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline gothmog

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 11:43:15 am »
I'll look around and see what I can find.

banoch

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 06:54:00 pm »
Can I see a pic of the beads? ust to see what were talking about exactly. Wondering what size, color, type they are. Always looking for crow, pony or seed beads.

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2010, 04:22:14 pm »
I'll try to get some pics tonight.
Cleveland, NC

Offline gothmog

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 12:33:28 pm »
Thought I might still have a copy of masters of the bare bow around, but I guess I gave it away already.  Interested in anything else?