Author Topic: Any idea when the new issues generally ship and hit my local news stands?  (Read 9371 times)

Offline 1776J

Hello fellas!

I generally pick up my copy of PA at my local Barnes and Noble,..however, none of them have it yet??
EONS ago I worked for a little while at a bookstore,... it was generally the practice that new magazines were there days head of time so that when the old one was due to be taken off the shelves, the new
issues were in the back and went out right away?

Just curious,...looking for my new copy!   ;)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: Any idea when the new issues generally ship and hit my local news stands?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 12:30:24 am »
It should be on the stands this week.  It was mailed to subscribers two weeks ago.   ;D  You should get a subscription  ;).  They deliver it right to your door.   :D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 12:37:15 am »
I got mine in the mail today.  ;D  Only thumbed through it but looks better than ever. Billy Berger's final Smithsonian Bow article looks promising as does Mickey Lotz favorite bow article and Marc St Louis' whitewood war bow article. I saw Ryano posing with a 10 pointer in an article by Chad Slagle. That should be good too.
  Boy do I love my Primitive Archer subscription!   ;D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 11:55:01 pm by Pat B »
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline 1776J

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 07:48:26 am »
It should be on the stands this week.  It was mailed to subscribers two weeks ago.   ;D  You should get a subscription  ;).  They deliver it right to your door.   :D

Well,... I've thought about the subscription, however, I have had many magazines in the past nearly destroyed by the local post office.
We'll see,.. I think it may be on my Christmas list this year??

HatchA

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 05:57:35 pm »
Mine arrived this morning.  I've yet to read it properly but it does indeed look very promising!

Offline 1776J

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 02:19:03 am »
I finally found a copy!!!!!  At my local Wegmans grocery store.  Strange that my Barnes and Noble didn't have it,.. in fact some said they might not be carrying it anymore as they said that they didn't see an order put in for it in their computers?
I'm not familiar with that, so I don't know if its true or what??

Oh and I'm getting a subscription for Christmas from my folks!   ;)