Author Topic: Some recent pics  (Read 12338 times)

Offline DanaM

Some recent pics
« on: April 23, 2007, 08:55:41 pm »
me and the wife took a ride the other evening and she took a few pics thought I would share.

partridge, turkeys,osprey and some geese from about a month ago.

DanaM

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline DanaM

Re: Some recent pics
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 08:56:34 pm »
and my dogs

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 10:42:00 pm »
Nice pictures Dana. Lots of birds. I hope you have some flu flu arrows made up.  I sure am glad you told me those were your dogs. I thought you guys had some kind of weird hairy rats.  ;D I have one puppy left out of my hunting dogs if you want to let the wife have her dogs back.  ;)  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Key

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 11:49:14 pm »
Thanks for sharing the cool pictures Dana.
Roger

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 12:44:01 am »
Nice pics Dana. I'm a bird lover too. Our Ruby Throated Hummingbirds just came back a few days ago. I probably go through 50# of sunflower seeds every 2 weeks during the winter. We have lots of regulars.  When we lived in coastal SC the ospreys were just coming back. Lots of nesting in the marshy areas in dead pine trees and power poles.    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 08:53:25 am »
Cool pics. Do you use them big vicious dogs for bear huntin? :)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 10:25:15 pm »
thanks fer the offer Justin but I have to pass, unless it comes with a big dowry ;D and yes I have some fru frus

pat it will be awhile before we see any hummers

Hillbilly I think they would be work as bait

DanaM

Manistique, MI