Author Topic: Getting Married Tomorrow!  (Read 6322 times)

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
Getting Married Tomorrow!
« on: October 08, 2010, 12:47:53 pm »
Well it's finally here.  I am getting married tomorrow at 2pm.  We are leaving on our honeymoon Sunday and should be back by Friday.  I am moving the rest of my stuff to her house today but I will get the BOM contest squared away this afternoon.  Pray that I don't make a fool of myself on stage in the wedding.  :o I am so scared I will either:  a) Faint and collapse like you see on all those America's Funniest Home Videos clips; or b) Start crying and sobbing uncontrollably and not even make it through all the stuff I have to say; or c) Trip and fall over her ridiculosly long train and pull us both down on the way out.    :)  What'll it be? 
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Cacatch

Re: Getting Married Tomorrow!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 12:57:02 pm »
What's probably going to happen is B, crying and sobbing uncontrollably. And if/when this happens don't worry about it, be proud that you are marrying the woman that you love and that it moves your heart so much. Congrats!

CP

Offline BearG

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 01:25:15 pm »
Congrats Josh!!!  And remember to have fun and don't worry what happens. 
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2010, 03:14:03 pm »
Be happy no matter what happens. Congrats and good luck
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2010, 03:27:09 pm »
 Congratulations Josh, to the both of you.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 03:42:24 pm »
Been 35 and a half years since I was where you are.  The only advice I would give you is to spend tomorrow making it your wife's best day ever.  The ceremony is a big deal to your lady.  The energy you spend tomorrow making it a great day for her will pay off big time, believe me.  As far as calamities go, you can't avoid them.  Murphy likes weddings even more than he likes primitive hunts, or tillering sessions.  It'll all be good (but secretly I agree with Cacatch).  You are gonna post some pictures???

Congrats,
George
St Paul, TX

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 04:39:49 pm »
Good luck buddy!  I'm going on five years and seams like yesterday. 
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 04:50:28 pm »
I couldn't agree more with what George said.   Congratulations Josh.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

JustinNC

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 05:01:26 pm »
I'll put you on my prayer list Josh. Sometimes things like this just happen and are totally unavoidable. Life does go on, even though you may fear it is over. Just be strong, (quiet) and continue on the best you know how. Better days lie ahead.....so Ive been told. I will continue praying for you in your time of loss. May God be with you as you and your loved ones (bows, guns, truck, dog, etc) as you go through this hardship.

Ok just kidding. Congratulations! As much as I'd like to say I was strong, I blubbered when I saw my wife walk down the aisle (cant deny it cause fellow PA member Jonathan C. was one of my groomsmen)...yes I will admit they were tears of joy and happyness. Two days I will always remember and have etched into my head were the sight of my daughter as my wife's doctor delivered her, and the sight of my wife as she was walking down the aisle. Congratulations and I'm sure you will both be happy. Good luck and best wishes!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 05:45:38 pm »
Congratulations to you and your lucky lady.  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Parnell

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2010, 06:37:45 pm »
My best wishes for you both Josh.  Its worth it!
1’—>1’

Offline Postman

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2010, 07:53:16 pm »
Congratulations! Don't worry about Bow of the month - focus on  being your wife's "Beau of a lifetime" ;D
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 08:15:03 pm »
... focus on  being your wife's "Beau of a lifetime" ;D

That is great!!  Very true too.   George
St Paul, TX

Offline cracker

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 08:56:55 pm »
I'm going with D. come to you're senses and run out of the cremony throw you're coat in the air and holler run Forrest run. Just joking best of luck and many years happiness.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline NTD

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2010, 09:30:23 pm »
Best of Luck Josh, You'll do fine. ;D
Nate Danforth