Author Topic: Overseas subscription expiration notice query.  (Read 5929 times)

Offline bobnewboy

• https://www.flickr.com/photos/bob_d14/
    • The Company of Sixty Field Archers
Overseas subscription expiration notice query.
« on: November 02, 2010, 06:13:09 pm »
Hi,

I have an overseas subscription to PA (I'm in the UK), and along with the current Oct/Nov 2010 magazine I received notice that my subscription was expiring - the insert was marked "THIS IS YOUR LAST ISSUE".  I was a bit puzzled by this since I renewed my subscription for another 3 years on June 8th of this year.

I've sent an email to Sarah and Michael, but received no response.

Could someone comment here in the Subscriptions discussion area?

Many thanks in advance,

Robert (Bob) Dysart.
"The Englishman takes great pride in his liberty. He values this gift more than all the joys of life, and would sacrifice everything to retain it. The populace would have you understand there is no country in the world where such perfect freedom can be enjoyed, as in England!" Frenchman, London 1719

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Re: Overseas subscription expiration notice query.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:15:48 pm »
Bob the company that places those notices in the magazines made a mistake and put those in all the NEW subscribers magazines.  It has been frustrating handling those calls but for the most part everyone has been very understanding.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  Thanks for posting it because that reminded me to mention it on the message boards.
 ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline bobnewboy

• https://www.flickr.com/photos/bob_d14/
    • The Company of Sixty Field Archers
Re: Overseas subscription expiration notice query.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 12:02:20 pm »
Thanks Calendargirl, that has made me very happy  ;D ;D
"The Englishman takes great pride in his liberty. He values this gift more than all the joys of life, and would sacrifice everything to retain it. The populace would have you understand there is no country in the world where such perfect freedom can be enjoyed, as in England!" Frenchman, London 1719