Author Topic: some books  (Read 3457 times)

Offline aero86

some books
« on: November 17, 2010, 12:44:08 am »
i have the traditional bowyers bible, 1-4.  1-3 probably are a little worn, but nothing major.  4 is basically new.  1 and 2 got me going on bow building thats why they have a bit more wear!

i also have a book by jim hamm, bows and arrows of native americans i believe is the title.  this one is a little beat, some of the pages are coming out, as i thumbed through it a lot, but all the pages are still there, it is such a good resource, and this one got me started!! 

and i have another book called the flat bow by hunt and metz.  it has older info in it, from the late 30's.  but it is a pretty good no frills book on archery.

again, the books have been used they arent in excellent condition, but they are still perfectly useable

i know most people have read or have these books, but maybe i can get them to someone who doesnt have them.  im open to pretty much anything..
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:58:20 pm by aero86 »
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
Re: some books
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 01:18:01 pm »
PM sent
"WHY DON'T WE LIBERATE, THESE UNITED STATES WE'RE THE ONES WHO NEED IT THE WORST
LET THE REST OF THE WORLD HELP US FOR A CHANGE AND REBUILD AMERICA FIRST"--MERLE HAGGARD

CLEAN AND SOBER AND PROUD OF IT HOSS!!!

Offline aero86

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 08:55:54 pm »
these books are still available.  was gonna make a trade, but havent heard from the person. 
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline Matt Ewing

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 09:24:40 pm »
pm sent

Offline aero86

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 10:37:46 pm »
still available

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 11:13:15 pm »
PM sent
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline aero86

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 11:25:16 pm »
ok, cleaned out.