Author Topic: Unsure of where to put this so... Feather painting, with a picture (not my own)  (Read 6483 times)

Offline Stoker

That's awesome.Ive never seen anything like that.Too cool
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline Michael C.

I think I might give that a go, looks like it would be a bit of a pain to keep the feather from moving while your painting on it. I'll put up a photo with the results if you like.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline Kitsu

• Räven bakom masken
I think I might give that a go, looks like it would be a bit of a pain to keep the feather from moving while your painting on it. I'll put up a photo with the results if you like.
yeaaaaaaaaah
do it :P i love feathers lol
"If you open your mind for me
You won't rely on open eyes to see
The walls you build within come tumbling down
And a new world will begin" ----- Queensryche, "Silent Lucidity

R.H , Southeastern PA/Western PA.

Offline Michael C.

Started on a bear tonight but I just had some turkey and I'm going to sleep. It doesn't look like it contrasts enough to me, but I'm sleepy and I think if I try tweaking it tonight I'm going to mess it up beyond repair.

"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline Kitsu

• Räven bakom masken
Started on a bear tonight but I just had some turkey and I'm going to sleep. It doesn't look like it contrasts enough to me, but I'm sleepy and I think if I try tweaking it tonight I'm going to mess it up beyond repair.

pretty good, where i am at i don't get turkey feathers, only goose, would be neat to get some paints to try it on a goose feather, prolly would be easier , but not as interesting.

Offline stickbender

Eric you took the words right out of my mouth, I was going to say, it looked like a cross between a Deer, and an Elk, but now that I know it is a red stag, there is no need to show her pictures of Deer, and Elk. ;D  Very nice.  Do you know what kind of paints she used?  I used to paint a long time ago, but haven't painted anything, except a house, since then.  I just may have something to take up, when I get settled in Montana.  Lot of craft fairs out there.  Bone Pile, and Eddie, I didn't know Claude's Daughter painted.
Anyway, those are beautiful, all of them. ;)  Thanks. 

Wayne

Offline Kitsu

• Räven bakom masken

Eric you took the words right out of my mouth, I was going to say, it looked like a cross between a Deer, and an Elk, but now that I know it is a red stag, there is no need to show her pictures of Deer, and Elk. ;D  Very nice.  Do you know what kind of paints she used?  I used to paint a long time ago, but haven't painted anything, except a house, since then.  I just may have something to take up, when I get settled in Montana.  Lot of craft fairs out there.  Bone Pile, and Eddie, I didn't know Claude's Daughter painted.
Anyway, those are beautiful, all of them. ;)  Thanks. 

Wayne

the main stuff used were acrylic paints and acrylic inks

according to her post on FA... if you are interested in seeing the page, you can pm me