Author Topic: Hunter -Trapper learning life lessons  (Read 1969 times)

Offline predatorcaller

• life is short-enjoy it
Hunter -Trapper learning life lessons
« on: November 25, 2010, 01:26:47 pm »
    Hunter-Trapper has moved out-got an apartment-and learning about life.Besides the fun of bills-work and all it has to offer he just found out his boss won,t let him off for Penna. deer opener on Monday.Welcome to LIFE!!It won,t be the same without him but I,ll still pack in Sunday for Monday,s opener.We have seen a few dandy bucks during archery and bear not to mention the coyotes.We got a nice big male(45lbs) last Saturday with muzzleloaders.I told him to buck up-there,s other days to hunt.I,ve got most of my rifle season bucks the second week.Good luck hunting and have a great day-Lloyd

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Hunter -Trapper learning life lessons
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 02:52:07 pm »
Good luck hunting for you too Lloyd and good luck in life for Hunter-Trapper. He will get it figured out soon enough. Sometimes you just gotta pay your dues!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 02:54:02 pm »
yup. this weekend will only be like my third hunt this year. work, school, family and the girlfriend come first.  :-\
lets just shoot it

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 11:30:51 pm »
 Life is tough and then you learn your priorities. For some work, for others, the outdoors, for a lucky few work is the outdoors. Find your passion , then make a job out of it.
 Fear holds many of us from our dreams. Hopefully Hunter-trapper finds his good path early.  He seems to have been raised well and taught good things. Mistakes are to be made and learned from.   I think he will do well.  Good luck on the hunt !  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline Postman

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 09:37:30 am »
I'm sure he'll do great - seems very mature for a kid his age. Besides, too many idiots from Pittsburgh are up there on opening day  ;)
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA