Author Topic: Brass Eagle Avenger Paintball marker for pellet rifle  (Read 8137 times)

Offline makenzie71

• I can robin hood an arrow if I hit it just right.
Brass Eagle Avenger Paintball marker for pellet rifle
« on: December 05, 2010, 12:29:01 am »
Has aftermarket barrel and a 12oz bottle. No hopper. It'll need a new burst disc...the one in it was cracked and dry rotted so I just threw it away. The tank and barrel have some scuffs and scratches, but the body, stock, etc are in near mint condition...just a bit of oil here and there.

This gun has been fired 50 times. Exactly. About the same time I got it, paintball became too expensive and time consuming.

Not really looking to sell...I want to trade it. I want a .177 cal break barrel or side lever pellet rifle. Not looking for anything fancy, I just want the barrel to be STRAIGHT and it work consistently. No CO2 rifles, please.

Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline adb

Re: Brass Eagle Avenger Paintball marker for pellet rifle
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 01:44:57 am »
I'm confused. How is this related to primitive archery?  ??? ??? Wouldn't it be more productive to post your marker on a more appropriate forum?

Offline makenzie71

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 01:55:43 am »
I'm confused. How is this related to primitive archery?  ??? ??? Wouldn't it be more productive to post your marker on a more appropriate forum?

It's just as related to primitive archery and your post was.  You'll find that many of the people who surf this forum enjoy other things along side archery.
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 02:09:30 am »
Mac...you are correct there ...I too enjoy paintball Guns...I have a Automag...I do not use it for paintball Wars any more...but it is fun for knocking Squirrels and Cats for a Loop.... >:D...wish I had a Pellet Rifle to trade you for it....Mine is one of the Most Powerful markers ever made...but I like the Trigger systems on the newer Markers better.

[attachment deleted by admin]
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline makenzie71

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 03:06:59 am »
Yup...the classic trigger didnt really work well when you were planning to shoot 500 rounds in a day on a semi-auto.

Offline sailordad

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 10:36:11 am »

well this wouldnt be the FIRST item offered for trade that was primtive archery related
and i'll be willling to bet it wont be the last time either

heck it atctually gives me and idea
i have two p.b. markers that i never use anymore,maybe i'll see how tis trade goes and maybe put mine up  ;)

Yup...the classic trigger didnt really work well when you were planning to shoot 500 rounds in a day on a semi-auto.

sheesh we used to go thru over 3k rounds a day,none of our guns have any thing more than a standard trigger
but ya your fingers tend to get a little tired  ;) ;D
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 10:53:13 am »
Mine would Ice up if I really got after it...but that was when I had it cranked up above 300fps...got to luv them PB Hickeys..... >:D...as for the Trigger Finger...yeah...would start to get charlie Horses in it after a box or two af balls
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline makenzie71

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 12:23:39 pm »
All of the ones I had and used before I got this one would freeze after 100 consecutive rounds; no more shooting.  They'd be pretty damn cold after 50.  This one, even cranked up, handled 50 rounds without even really feeling chilled.  No finger stress at all.

I've thought about getting it charged and picking up a box of paintballs to get after the local pigeons.  They're making a damned mess of our neighborhood this fall.  But I don't want the things just scared off...and I'm afraid the marker will break bones and such but not kill and leave the bird to fly off and die slow.  I want them down and dead right away.  Some of them are even a pretty fair size...makes me wonder what pigeon tastes like...

Offline sailordad

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 12:33:40 pm »
pigeon aint bad,i guess you could say it taste like chicken  ;D
but aint that what we say everything taste like when we cant desribe it

my p.b. markers have a pressure adjustment on them,if i set them at max(which i always do) they will leave i very nice welt and bruise at 15 yds
at 5-10yds they have been known to break skin
last time i used them i turned them down,was chasing stray cats out of the yard with them
didnt want to mame them,just scare them  ;D

Offline jthompson1995

• Parkville, MD
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 03:45:40 pm »
...makes me wonder what pigeon tastes like...

It tastes like squab.  ;D ;)
A man who works with his hands is a laborer, a man who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands, his mind and his heart is an artist. - Louis Nizer (1902-1994)

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 05:02:08 pm »
Mac...this Automag will kill Squirrels and Doves deader than dirt...so I bet it will disconnect a Pigeons heartbeat also...
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline makenzie71

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 05:12:54 pm »
This avenger will do the damage...but it doesn't have the accuracy at treetop/powerline range I'm looking for.  While I wish nothing but ill of the little pests, the last thing I really want is to injure the bird to let it wander off and die slow.

Offline Cromm

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 05:57:59 pm »
This avenger will do the damage...but it doesn't have the accuracy at treetop/powerline range I'm looking for.  While I wish nothing but ill of the little pests, the last thing I really want is to injure the bird to let it wander off and die slow.

And bright green or blue or pink...
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2010, 06:03:54 pm »
 Pigeon is just a big,fat dove. I wonder if you can shoot marbles out of those? :-\ ; >:D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline sailordad

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 06:16:00 pm »
Pigeon is just a big,fat dove. I wonder if you can shoot marbles out of those? :-\ ; >:D

wouldnt want to be on the recieving end of that  :o