Linked Events

• Primitive Archery Expo: March 04, 2011 - March 06, 2011

Author Topic: Midwest Trtaditional and Primitive Archery Expo in Waterloo, Iowa  (Read 6098 times)

Offline suburbanirma

The first annual Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo will be held March 4-6, 2011, in Waterloo, Iowa, at the Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center. The event is hosted by TradArchers' World magazine. There is space for up to 80 vendors, as well as a bow try-out area. Seminar speakers include G. Fred Asbell, Steve Gorr of Cascade Archery, Gene Winter (president Iowa Traditional Bowhunters) and Paul Shore (former publisher of Bowfishing Magazine). There are a limited number of vendor spaces available. For more information, go to tradarchersworld.com and click on the "expo" link or call 715-536-1306.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 06:25:21 pm by Calendargirl »

Offline suburbanirma

Re: Midwest Trtaditional and Primitive Archery Expo in Waterloo, Iowa
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 02:23:09 pm »
The first annual Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo is scheduled for March 4-6 in Waterloo, Iowa at the Five Sullivan Brothers Convention Center (www.ramadawaterloo.com).  The facility boasts 19,000 sq. feet of floor space and has six break-out rooms to accommodate the seminar presentations given by several traditional/primitive archery experts, including G. Fred Asbell, Steve Gorr, Paul Shore, Gene Winter and Dan Brockman.
   Since this is the first event of its kind in the Upper Midwest, it needs all the support it can receive from vendors as well as walk-in attendees. Therefore, I have reduced the vendor booth space (10x10) to $100 which includes a table, drapes and chairs. There are no corner booths available.
   Some vendors already signed up include Black Widow Custom Bows, Dwyer Longbows, Tall Tines Archery, G&M Archery, Prairie Traditions, Holm-Made Bows, St. Joe River Bows, Footed Shaft and Pine Hollow Longbows.
   For more information on the expo, go to www.tradarchersworld.com or call 715-536-1306.
   If you would share this information with fellow primitive/traditional archers, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance,
Tom Colstad, editor/publisher TradArchers’ World magazine

joseph125

Re: Midwest Trtaditional and Primitive Archery Expo in Waterloo, Iowa
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 08:10:12 am »
hey guys,,,, ???
The 2011 Midwest Traditional and Primitive Archery Expo in Waterloo, Iowa, will feature several excellent seminar speakers including G. Fred Asbell, Steve Gorr, Paul Shore and Gene Winters. I'm also checking out Hunter Specialties Pro Staffer Phillip Vanderpool (a recurve shooter/turkey hunter).
I have expo information sheets, registration/contracts and vendor booth layout diagram.
thanks for cosideration,,,,,,,,,,