Linked Events

• Tennessee Classic: May 04, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 05, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 06, 2007

Author Topic: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic  (Read 163365 times)

tomgunz

Re: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2007, 01:20:51 am »
Thanks for the information!

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2007, 08:33:55 pm »

Tom, you're welcome. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2007, 11:44:04 am »
I'm am not sure how many of you folks plan on making this but I have had a lot of responce
So when we get together be sure and let me know you are one of the P.A. family.I want to get a picture of all of us together ,put some names with it and post for those that don't come to see.Can't wait.Got a e mail from Graemek from down under and said he was coming .Looking forward to meeting all.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2007, 10:29:42 pm »
Anyone making a family trip out of this great event and plan to spend any extra days in Nashville (we fondly refer to it as Nashvegas) let me know.  I can give you some ideas on fun places to go/eat/see etc.  Nashville is about a 45 min drive (if I remember right, Pappy can correct me).  But I warn you once you set foot on the Twin Oaks/Pappy's farm place you may just never leave.  Ryano, your wife will be so pleased to use this event for her days off.  She made the right choice!  Plus I am sure she scored some points with you and if I were her, I would milk it a bit!
Marie
(calendargirl)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 07:21:12 am »
Thanks Marie,we are busy trying to get ready.I think if the weather will cooperate it will be the
best ever.Are you going to try and make it at least for a day,We really enjoy seeing you,You need
to bring that boy along and let him shoot the bow he made.Yall for sure need to be in the picture
Might help it out some. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 11:25:29 pm »
I am planning on coming.  My kids are with their father that weekend however I might be able to get that changed.  The one who has been begging me to come is my 10 year old daughter.  She has the gift of being able to create just about anything she wants to with her hands.   I just talked with Sarah in the office today about her traveling here to the event as well.  We will let you know if she is coming.  She really wants to be there.  I am banking on that pretty spring weather that Tennesse often delivers that time of year.  I can still remember how good that food smelled on Sat. last year.  You can try to describe how pretty your place is, how friendly every one is and how good that food smelled, but you just have to experience it don't you!
Marie
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2007, 08:03:45 am »
Well a little over a month away and we have already began to get ready.Can't wait it is going to be a blast ;D.Marie looks like we are going to have several from here so if you make it I would love you you to get us together and get a picture.You can't take it cause you got to be in it but you could set it up.Life is good. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

neanderthal

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 07:42:55 am »
Is it ok to bring a bow stave 95% complete, finish it there and shoot it in competitiion?
Thanks

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 08:55:33 am »
I'm gonna try to load up the family and head that way if nothing happens between now and then.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 09:40:46 am »
Yes you can finish it there,If you haven't cut the nocks yet you can get in the selfbow challenge,
if you have already cut the nocks you can finish it and shoot in the selfbow class.That is great to here you may make it Hillbilly,looks like we will have several from this place there.Yall be sure and let me know who you are if I haven't seen you before so we can all get together for a picture.This is going to be so cool. ;D
     Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 11:32:41 am »
Pappy, I'm the ugly one ;D Not quite as ugly as Pat, but he's got a 15-year headstart on me. Do you usually have plenty of space to throw a tent out? It'll probably be late Friday afternoon before I can get there.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 11:55:15 am »
O ya got plenty of room.See ya then.We had some folks from N.C. last year,they had something to do with the shoot in Hickory.Don't remember there names but they both built selfbows and said
they were on a scouting mission to check it out and planed to bring more this year.Needless to
say they had a good time.1 of the guys built glass bows.See ya soon.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 10:06:40 pm »

Hillbilly, glad to hear you're planning to come.

Neanderthal, you could go ahead and finish up that last 5% and start you another one at the Classic if you'd like. ;D

Marie, glad to hear you plan on making it again this year. I finally got over my period of procrastination and got my subscription renewed...three years before I'll have that particular procrastination opportunity again. ;)

Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Dustybaer

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 10:04:28 am »
The Wife gave me the ok as long as we can come up with the extra cash to come down...she put in for those days off of work! ;D

ryan, are you driving thru maryland, down I-95 south?  you're from PA right?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2007, 04:31:55 pm »
I may be riding with Dick. IWe talked last night and it will depend on one other person and what particular day. I'll be the guy that is just a little bit uglier than Hillbilly...and probably have a ceeeeegar in my teeth.
   Marius, If you're coming, the PBR is on me!    ;)    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC