Author Topic: The future plans for the PASCB  (Read 4971 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
The future plans for the PASCB
« on: May 07, 2007, 05:55:51 pm »
Hey guys, I have the Southern Community Bow and arrows. ;D Also, Marius will be sending me the quiver so the set will be all together. We need to put our heads together ??? and come up with the best way to go. The purpose of the past Community Bow projects was to promote Primitive Archer Magazine  8)and as far as I am concerned that will be the same in the future.  So, speak up with some suggestions and lets see what we can accomplish.   
   Thanks to all that contributed to this beautiful archery set...and I don't mean just physically helped. Without the moral support it wouldn't have happened.     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Dano

Re: The future plans for the PASCB
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 07:10:31 pm »
Would there be anything wrong with putting it up on the TradGang's St. Judes auction, as long as everyone knows it was PA's doin's.???
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 08:09:58 pm »
  I'd go with the NWTF auction in Nashville,BIG MONEY there.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 09:31:41 pm »
Dano, I personally don't have a problem with it. We will add that to the other suggestions. This will have to be worked out amongst the troops.
   We're not trying to make money for Primitive Archer. The moneys that are raised will go to whatever charity or organization gets the Community Bow set, in the name of the Primitive Archer Magazine and the members of the PA website. We are pushing PA mag subscriptions. ;)
  I suggested at an earlier date about NWTF, RMEF, QDMA, or another wildlife organizations where lots of folks with $ attend their conventions.
  We will see what everyone else says and take a vote.     Pat

ps, Dano, you retired yet!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Dano

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 10:03:40 pm »
Yep, I'm done, workin for a livin was nice, but I could get used to bein retired.  ;D

Nevada

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 12:33:27 am »
Cool beans!!! ;) Enjoy!  Now that you are free, why don't you come down to Hickory Memorial Day weekend.   Pat

Offline Dano

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 09:38:31 am »
Wish I could Pat, I have to start moving to Nevada in a week or so. :'( Maybe next year, I should have plenty of time  ;D

Nevada