Author Topic: It's beginning to look...  (Read 4519 times)

Offline RidgeRunner

Re: It's beginning to look...
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2010, 09:45:55 am »
Snow is actually in the forcast for Christmas morning here!!!  YEA.
We have so little snow I would be surprised if my 17 year old boy knows how to make snowballs.

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 10:13:08 am »
Oh Man, I got the hot coffee right here. Let's get into them cookies !    I have been climbing the hills and slogging the bogs lately and dropping weight, but; Margie Anne has been making the Holiday goodies daily, Yesterday was marshmallows, Had to make a big mug of hot chocolate (W/peppermint schnapps) And a big , whoppin marshmallow melting in there.  Ain't gonna be thin for long.  Merry Christmas ! !   '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 12:26:18 pm »
Merry Christmas Pat...I too have the whole Family here for the Christmas Holiday....my oldest Son drove in from Houston Friday...and my Youngest will be here Christmas Eve...My Wife has been busy with the Tree and all of the Goodies also....Pecan Pie...Cherry Cheese Cake...Ginger Snaps...Macadamia Nut Cookies....Fudge....man I am going to have to go on a Diet right after the Holidays...just to be fit and trim for the Classic!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Little John

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 09:09:24 pm »
Merry Christmas Pat, glad it is shaping up to be special one for you and your family. We are having a big dinner here at home and some of Kathies family are going to make it. I am looking forward to a few days at home with friends and family.    Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 11:16:58 pm »
 Frank, how do you make marshmellows?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?