Author Topic: How to enter bow of the month?  (Read 11424 times)

siouxman7

How to enter bow of the month?
« on: May 09, 2007, 12:10:52 pm »

How do you enter a bow in "bow of the month"? How many pictures do you want and of what size?  Thanks

Happy trails, Steve

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: How to enter bow of the month?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 01:22:21 pm »
Just post pics and a description of your bow on the "Bows" forum. Full-draw shot is mandatory, and as many others as you can/want to, such as braced, unstrung profile, etc. Look through the bow posts there and you'll see the semi-standard operating procedure. Also, it helps to title your post something that indicates that it contains bow pics, so Don will spot it and bookmark it for the BOM contest. Looking forward to seeing your work. If I remember correctly, pics have to be under 200MB. 640 X 480 or so is a good size.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

siouxman7

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 02:23:40 am »
Thanks. I'll see if I can get it posted in the next couple of days.

Happy trails,  Steve

wannabemountainman

How to post things?
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 08:15:16 pm »
I'm new and young.  I don't know how to post things.  Could you please give me some info.  Thanks.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 01:57:40 am »
You just did. Do the same under any topic. If you have a bow to talk about , go to the BOWS thread. If you want to build your first bow, go there too and ask a question. The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask.   
   Welcome to PA. There is lots of info here and the folks to back it up.   Enjoy!!!      Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC